Wandy vs. Filho...

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
nice article.

i don't know about this. would probably look a lot like arona/silva. except i don't see filho dominating silva as much due to weight difference. i'm personally sick of BTT. how is it that the nogueira brothers have pretty damn good stand up and the rest of the team does nothing but hold people down? it wins the fight...but arona and filho are amazing with the lay n pray.

and as much as i can respect an injury, i have to side with wanderlei on this one. filho wouldn't come into the fight with a small knee problem that doesn't need surgery and kang walks in strapped to the hilt with a torn bicep and messed up shoulder. filho even said in an interview that he wasn't going into the fight unless he was 100%...it was a tournament, what did he expect?

all that said...filho is (or will be) the most dominant fighter at 185.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTT always has an excuse for not winning. When Arona lost to Shogun, Arona kept talking about how he was drained from his fight w/ Wandy and that if they were both fresh, that he would beat Shogun. Filho is basically a shorter version of Arona, but he at least finishes his fights. That being said, i don't know if Filho would be able to control Wandy unless there was a catch-weight.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd really like to see Vanderlei hurt Filho. Something about Filho and Arona I just don't like.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
nice article.

i don't know about this. would probably look a lot like arona/silva. except i don't see filho dominating silva as much due to weight difference. i'm personally sick of BTT. how is it that the nogueira brothers have pretty damn good stand up and the rest of the team does nothing but hold people down? it wins the fight...but arona and filho are amazing with the lay n pray.

and as much as i can respect an injury, i have to side with wanderlei on this one. filho wouldn't come into the fight with a small knee problem that doesn't need surgery and kang walks in strapped to the hilt with a torn bicep and messed up shoulder. filho even said in an interview that he wasn't going into the fight unless he was 100%...it was a tournament, what did he expect?

all that said...filho is (or will be) the most dominant fighter at 185.
Yeah, I agree with Wandy, too. Filho's injury seemed minor and he pulled out and screwed up an impressive tournament. Kang came out and fought his heart out injured, as did Misaki who had eaten about 6 minutes worth of GnP. I don't think the fight will ever happen, but I'd like to see Wandy KO Filho brutally.