Pride Real Deal Predictions

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Most of the fights are mismatches, but a few of them are toss ups like Belfort-Hendo, Shogun-Randleman(because who knows with Randleman), and Lawler-Villasenor.

Fedor
Shogun
Hendo
Barnett
Nakamura
Villasenor
Baroni

Coleman looks a little deflated in the picks on the pride site maybe he's coming into this fight clean since the NSAC may be testing him. I also predict Wandy will call out Chuck during the event.

Does the ppv starts at 8 (central time) on Saturday then since the event starts at 6 in Vegas? Or is there a delay?

Edit: I take it back about coleman's physique he looks pretty ripped up in another picture. There's pic of him face-to-face with Fedor on the pride website and he looked smaller, but it must have been a bad angle.

cscsguy

Awards
Isn't Wanderlei Silva replacing Shogun to fight Randleman?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
No, Silva couldn't get cleared by the NSAC to fight because he got KOed recently.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how many of the fights they're showing on PPV? I really hope it will be all of them.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know how many of the fights they're showing on PPV? I really hope it will be all of them.
I assume all of them. PRIDE usualy shows them all, but this isn't on a tape-delay, so who knows? I think the PPV is going to be 4 hrs long, which should be enough time.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to the Belfort/Hendo fight. I'm surprised no one has been really talking about it. Villasenor/Lawler should be good too.

Fedor
Shogun
Barnett
Hendo
Villasenor
Nishijima
Nakamura

Headin to Vegas tonight. Anyone else gonna be there?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to the Belfort/Hendo fight. I'm surprised no one has been really talking about it. Villasenor/Lawler should be good too.

Fedor
Shogun
Barnett
Hendo
Villasenor
Nishijima
Nakamura

Headin to Vegas tonight. Anyone else gonna be there?
As much as I love Vitor, I try not to get too excited about his fights because you never know which fighter will show up. It's the same thing w/ Randleman, but I think that he will beat Shogun, but only because of the rule changes.

size

Awards
  • Established
I just read that Mark Hunt is out. In the same story, it mentioned that Pride is continuing to try and sign Rulon Gardner.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I just read that Mark Hunt is out. In the same story, it mentioned that Pride is continuing to try and sign Rulon Gardner.
I wish Rulon would come back for some more fights. I think originally the contract they offered for him wasn't lucrative enough. He really layed a beating on Yoshida. I really think that if he continued training with teamquest he could be something special. The man is almost impossible to take down, and his striking was actually pretty decent against Yoshida.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Yesterday I heard Hunt/Butterbean as a boxing match was back on after like 8 changes.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Fedor
Shogun
Barnett
Belfort
Nakamura
Lawler
Nishijima