Anybody Catch Fight Science On National Geographic Channel?

1. Anybody Catch Fight Science On National Geographic Channel?

I saw this advertised, but I didn't see it. Has anybody seen this special and was it worth watching?

2. I just saw it. The first 1/2 is good: BJJ, TKD, Karate, Kung Fu and boxing...and my favorite--Muay Thai The second half was brick breaking and weapons. Not really my thing, so I fast forwarded most of it. The first half was worth watching, though you probably wouldn't be surprised by the results.
    •   

3. Thanks for the feedback Beo. I guess I'll try and DVR it if I remember. How long was it, 60 minutes?

4. 2 hours. DVR it so you can ff the nonsense and commercials.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    DVR it so you can ff the nonsense and commercials.
    LOL. Good call. I DVR everything that I watch. I can't tell you the last time that I watched a commercial.

6. Thanks for the link...I think I missed my chance to catch it on tv.

7. It was entertaining, pretty much everything was as expected... Strongest punch from a boxer? What a surprise The ninja guy was an asshat though - I would like to see him get taken apart in a fight vs Rickson gracie or the Muay Thai guy.

That bullrush the one guy did that broke all the concrete was ****ing sick, even if those guys probably wouldn't do so well in a fight vs a good NHB fighter.

8. Bump to those that haven't seen this yet. It's on in 45 minutes on the national geographic channel.
    National Geographic Channel TV Schedule - Fight Science: Fight Science (1x60) [TV-G]
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

9. I think there is more than one of these episodes. The one I like compares weapon strikes. Another one compares different types of strikes including kicks and knees. The Muay Thai champion's knee strike was the most damaging according to their measurements.

E****lent shows. Highly recommended.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:04 PM
  2. Anybody Catch South Park Last Night?
    By stxnas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 09:00 AM
  3. Fighting Insomnia on Tren
    By Irish Cannon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 01:25 PM
  4. Is the Hughes vs Gracie fight still on 3-4?
    By warriorway in forum MMA
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 08:52 PM
  5. Anybody ever watch animal cops on the Animal Channel?
    By UNDERTAKER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 10:38 AM