TUF4: Anyone watching?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    oh, i didnt know that. looked like a twitch from using uppers to much. Wasnt he a beast tho' back in the day? He was in great shape too.
    He's like all the Lion's Den fighters, they were really good back then, and everyone else progressed and they didn't progress much. He's still as much of a beast, just Din Thomas is waaaay better then anyone he was fighting back in 97 or whatever.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    St pierre dont say sh1t he's just there for the $ and exposure IMO.
    I will have to politely disagree about GSP being there for the exposure/$. I remember watching his first big PPV against Karo and he has done nothing but make a name for himself since then...that was about three years ago. I doubt there are many MMA fans that don't already know who he is. I'm not knocking you bro, that's just my opinion.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Yeah, doubtful that drugs did that to him. Burnett looks like he got his ass kicked 24/7/365. Good guy, I was sad to see him go. Anyone have any predictions yet? I'm thinking Lytle, and Lutter.
    LOL...I have to agree about Burnett. Nice guy but damn he has a mean eye twitch.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dagecko
    LOL...I have to agree about Burnett. Nice guy but damn he has a mean eye twitch.
    Yeah, I was pulling for him, but he was just out matched. What do you guys think about this year in comparison to the past two years? I was against the concept at first, but I have been surprised with how much I have liked this season. Shonie Carter cracks me up and I love it that some of the guys "get" his character and what he is doing IE Matt Serra.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I will have to politely disagree about GSP being there for the exposure/$. I remember watching his first big PPV against Karo and he has done nothing but make a name for himself since then...that was about three years ago. I doubt there are many MMA fans that don't already know who he is. I'm not knocking you bro, that's just my opinion.
    yeah well ill agree. its probably like someone else said, its all cut out of the show
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    yeah well ill agree. its probably like someone else said, its all cut out of the show
    I don't doubt that. And the fact that English isn't his first language can't help any.

  7. I was pulling for Burnett, but you could tell that he wasn't going to win. He's missed too much time and may not have the fire he used to have as one of you said. It's weird that he went home too. The other guys who lost have stayed around to train.

    He should have probably won the title against Millitech back in the day. All Millitech did was tie him up and try to neutralize him causing it to be terribly boring.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jas123
    I was pulling for Burnett, but you could tell that he wasn't going to win. He's missed too much time and may not have the fire he used to have as one of you said. It's weird that he went home too. The other guys who lost have stayed around to train.

    He should have probably won the title against Millitech back in the day. All Millitech did was tie him up and try to neutralize him causing it to be terribly boring.
    He wasnt in nearly as good of shape as he was before. Could be age or just lack of training.

    So...Matt Serra's fighting this week? Cant remember when TUF plays, anyone?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    So...Matt Serra's fighting this week? Cant remember when TUF plays, anyone?
    It first airs Thursdays at 10pm and then replays on Saturday nights (I believe at 10pm as well).

  10. thanks, im kinda lazy to look, thats what i thought anyway.

  11. This thread has kind of died...is anybody still watching TUF4?

    I thought Serra was going to get knocked out last night, but he recovered pretty quickly...and that stuff with Franklin was funny...I don't think he meant his advice quite the way that Serra took it.

  12. Yeah that was weird advice. Maybe they edited to make Franklin look worse. I'm surprised they made their posterboy look like an ass, though. The knee Serra took on the takedown looked pretty hard. I thought he might have been out too, but kept going like a champ and it was all over on the ground.

  13. I missed it Again!!! so serra won?

  14. Yup, by GNP. Spratt got in a few good shots, but once it went to the ground Spratt was done for... Serra just teed off while he covered up on face down. It was not pretty, but it was a win.

  15. Serra is one funny motherf*cker. The way he handled that advice had me laughing out loud. Franklin really looked like a douchebag on the show, but that really means little. I love this show, best season IMO.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Serra is one funny motherf*cker. The way he handled that advice had me laughing out loud. Franklin really looked like a douchebag on the show, but that really means little. I love this show, best season IMO.
    I was adamantly agains the preface of this season, but I decided to watch it anyways...I will have to agree that it is the best one yet.

  17. No doubt about it I wasn’t sure how this season would be but I am really enjoying it. I thought Franklin was funny as hell. I mean dropping to a knee so he can’t kick you. That’s a good one.

    Also he could have felt a little weird around a bunch of guys some of whom he knows giving advise

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mp5man1
    No doubt about it I wasn’t sure how this season would be but I am really enjoying it. I thought Franklin was funny as hell. I mean dropping to a knee so he can’t kick you. That’s a good one.

    Also he could have felt a little weird around a bunch of guys some of whom he knows giving advise
    ...what kind of impact will UFC 64 have on the fighters?

  19. I haven't seen enough of Lutter to make a strong assertion, but many people think that Linland could take out Silva and Lutter seems to have a similar style to Linland. What do you guys think about Lutter's chances against Silva if he wins the TUF finale?

    Edit: Looks like Bisping's off the TUF Finale Card. UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®
    It's floating around the mma forums too that there was a visa issue or something.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WEC "VS" anyone watching?
    By somewhatgifted in forum MMA
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:56 AM
  2. Anyone watch Law and Order CI?
    By Nullifidian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 07:26 AM
  3. anyone watching True Life right now?
    By glenihan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 11:48 AM
  4. Anyone watch Over There?
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 03:03 AM
  5. UFC 54, Anyone Watching Sat?
    By BingeAndPurge in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-07-2005, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in