The Next Big Thing in K-1

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Lesnar should do really well in Hero's. The only decent HW they have is Heath Herring. I'm sure there are a few others, but I can't think of any.

size

Awards
  • Established
ONce he get some stand up, I imagine he will be very good due to his wrestling and strength.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He could pick up where Mark Kerr left off...minus the opiates and steroids. They both have great talent and outstanding wrestling with a nasty streak.

drunk

Awards
He could pick up where Mark Kerr left off...minus the opiates and steroids. They both have great talent and outstanding wrestling with a nasty streak.
maybe minus the opiates but not too sure about the steroids.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I can't see him being able to throw a punch, but I could be wrong.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just watched The Smashing Machine last week. Damn, that was a good movie. He was absolutely vicious back then. Too bad addiction and that b1tch destroyed his career. His comeback fight in PRIDE was funny. Self-inflicted knockout anyone :blink:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe minus the opiates but not too sure about the steroids.
Lesnar has been a super-heavyweight throughout his career. It is not like he wrestled at 190 during college and became huge when he joined the WWE. He is just a freak of an athlete that is genetically gifted.

size

Awards
  • Established
I can't see him being able to throw a punch, but I could be wrong.
Maybe not but I imagine it is going to be rather difficult to stop his single and double leg takedowns.

I want some organization to sign Alexander Karelin. :D