who is this little dude?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I love that punch at 1 minute 45 seconds, LIGHT OUT! lol. He's a crazy little midget.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Nice collection of destruction and mayhem he has there!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Little man is bad as hell! Fast and powerfull!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn...that is one insane little dude. I like his fighting style, he seems pretty humble in the ring.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think even Glen has an inch or 2 on this guy. I believe that is Mike Zambidis, and he is listed at 5'6" I think, but is probably more like 5'4". Dude is a stud, he knocks out Kid Yamamoto somewhere in that clip. Hey Beelze, is that the same music from the Crocop highlight you posted. It might be from a different highlight posted on here.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
His right hand is vicious. Nice compliation.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome clip! Those guys probably felt a bit ****y walking into the ring agaist that dude...but, I can't imagine what they felt like one the way out :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I think even Glen has an inch or 2 on this guy. I believe that is Mike Zambidis, and he is listed at 5'6" I think, but is probably more like 5'4". Dude is a stud, he knocks out Kid Yamamoto somewhere in that clip. Hey Beelze, is that the same music from the Crocop highlight you posted. It might be from a different highlight posted on here.
yup, same background music. that music creeps me out, ever since that movie 'requiem for a dream'.

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
I think your right. I noticed a Greek flag at the start of the Video. Heres his web site.

IRON MIKE ZAMBIDIS Official Website

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Here's his fight with Kid Yamamoto.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIHu37BxaHY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, Yamamoto is a great fighter but Zambidis was just too powerful. That knockout punch that ended the fight was one of the most amazing punches I've ever seen!

Zambidis knew Yamamoto was done, too. Right after it connected he just turned and walked away.

He looks to be a little shorter than Yamamoto, who is listed at 5'4". I'd say Zambidis is about 5'3".

And goddamn, Yamamoto's wife is one of the hottest women I've ever seen.

DougMan

Awards
Yea I have definitely seen a crocop highlight with that music. The music is originally from the movie Requiem For a Dream (Great movie by the way). Paul Oakenfold created a song off of it called Zoo York which can be found on his Bunkka album. I first heard the version used in this clip in a preview for one of the LOTR movies.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Oh, you're absolutely right. "The turbine from hell" is top five kickboxers of all time, maybe number one. I don't like Eminem, but that vid got me amped.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what a fckn BEAST!

Id like to see him fight a heavyweight.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see him fight some MMA.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Very nice edited video...now lets see some clips of him getting knocked silly =P

Seriously just watching that video made me scared of short of people...:fart:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice edited video...now lets see some clips of him getting knocked silly =P

Seriously just watching that video made me scared of short of people...:fart:
id like to see some clips of him getting f'ed up, i bet they are hard to find lol

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're talking under K-1 rules, yes?

Because Sherk would probably kill him under MMA rules.

And actually, this is a rare time when Sherk would have a reach advantage.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that would be a close fight, in MMA Sherk wins easy, and in K-1 Zambidis would own Sherk. How about Zambidis against Gomi in K-1, who would you take.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I suppose it is possible with proper dedication and training. Why more MMA guys don't go to holland to train with Kaman or GG or whoever is beyond me. I can't decide who I think would win between Gomi and Zambidis, I do know there would be a lot of damage being thrown around. Gomi has an amazing chin, Zambidis' seems pretty good too. Hell I'll take Gomi, his movement is good enough that he could probably deal with Zambidis' bum rushing style. Plus Gomi is just a bigger guy then Zambo.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suppose it is possible with proper dedication and training. Why more MMA guys don't go to holland to train with Kaman or GG or whoever is beyond me. I can't decide who I think would win between Gomi and Zambidis, I do know there would be a lot of damage being thrown around. Gomi has an amazing chin, Zambidis' seems pretty good too. Hell I'll take Gomi, his movement is good enough that he could probably deal with Zambidis' bum rushing style. Plus Gomi is just a bigger guy then Zambo.
you talking about the PRIDE Gomi? I would take this Iron Mike over him. This guy is a beast seriously.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
you talking about the PRIDE Gomi? I would take this Iron Mike over him. This guy is a beast seriously.
Yeah, Takanori Gomi. You could be right, but Gomi's striking is no joke and he is about 4 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier then Zambidis. Styles make fights and to me this would be an interesting one. Could really go either way IMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Takanori Gomi. You could be right, but Gomi's striking is no joke and he is about 4 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier then Zambidis. Styles make fights and to me this would be an interesting one. Could really go either way IMO.
depends on the rules if we are talking kickboxing then i would put my money on Z but i'll agree with you it could go either way. He may be bigger but this guy looks stronger but i guess you cant really tell...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, with the right training, Sherk would be excellent under K-1 rules.

Zambi would beat the piss out of Gomi under K-1 rules. Even under MMA rules, Gomi's only chance would be to take it to the ground.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, no Gomi love! He isn't that technical, but he is a pace pushing, hard hitting, tough as nails kind of guy. I can't remember seeing Gomi getting hurt at all standing, but then again he hasn't fought top MAX guys.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who is OMA?

Man, the Springer show is so f*cked up.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
OMA=One Man Army. He's some hawaiian dude with a Kimbo like following I believe.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMA=One Man Army. He's some hawaiian dude with a Kimbo like following I believe.
really?, i never heard of him. Will definately have to check it out sometime when im not at work. Idiots blocked YouTube!!!:wtf: