Good God, what happened to Frank Mir?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How horrible did he look last night? I used to love watching this guy fight and now he looks like my 60 year old dad in the ring...I would have much rather seen the Hermes Franca fight than have watched him gas after three minutes.

Anybody know where I can find footage of fight(s) that didn't air last night?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youtube and other sites like that are good bets.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Frank Mir sucks, I've been trying to tell people this for the last 4 years.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Frank Mir sucks, I've been trying to tell people this for the last 4 years.
I know...I feel like I was fooled...and I think I was.:blink:

And thanks Jayhawk. I've never messed around with YouTube and had no idea that you could find that kind of stuff there.

size

Awards
  • Established
He was in a bad accident. He looked very poor in his last two fights and should have lost both.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know all about the accident. It was a damn motorcycle accident...and it cost him the belt and possibly his carrer by the looks of it.

I just used to be impressed by the Mir being a guy his size and being able to do things that he did (I liked his ground game). Since his return he doesn't remotely resemble his old self and it's a shame.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
The WTF look on Dana's face at the weigh-in was priceless.

Korrupted

Awards
Yeah that was a sad display he put on. He really needs to get back in shape before his next fight.

gresh

gresh

Awards
Mir was probably the most shocking part of the event. I had no idea he was that far out of shape. He was gassed after the first minute. He has fallen FAR, I'm hoping he can get back to pre accident condition.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He was really never very good. I don't think he'll ever have any chance at beating any A level fighter.