Wanderlei vs Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

I think Wandy is looking to make a name for Chutebox in the US, plus he needs to step down and let Shogun see what he can do in Pride. Anybody who thinks the Tito vs Shamrock stopage was wrong is on a crack. I wonder what fight they were watching. The one I saw had Shamrock complete dazed with his hands by his side taking 6 elbows to the face. Shamrock had no chance. Go back to WWE.

2. Registered User

I just keep thinking, clinch and Silva just starts throwing elbows.

I am excited just to think that it may happen. First Liddell needs to take care of Babalu, who I imagine is not to pleased with being dismissed so readily. Babalu is no pushover he has fought many top tier fighters.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Pope
    Anybody who thinks the Tito vs Shamrock stopage was wrong is on a crack. I wonder what fight they were watching.
    I am not on "crack" and I think it was stopped to soon. A dazed fighter is not a finished fighter. Ortiz should have been allowed to finish it. Shamrock's hands were still relatively high(if you look at the video when the ref is coming in to stop it, Shamrock's right arm is high trying to cover his face adn get the inside position against Ortiz's left arm) and Ortiz was still in his guard(it is open though) with Ortiz stacking him dropping elbows.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by size
    Babalu is no pushover he has fought many top tier fighters.
    And honestly his losses have come from some big names. He's on a streak of something like 10 wins in a row right now too. He could end up playing the role of the spoiler, but I hope not!
  5. Registered User

Babalu has a very good chance of beating Chuck. Ever since that IFC tournament where he beat Prangley, Shogun, and Horn he has been steamrolling. To be fair Shogun was still a bit wet behind the ears at the time. Has anyone here seen the WEF event back in 99' I think, where Babalu destroys Brad Kohler? That was a stacked card.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Babalu has a very good chance of beating Chuck. Ever since that IFC tournament where he beat Prangley, Shogun, and Horn he has been steamrolling. To be fair Shogun was still a bit wet behind the ears at the time. Has anyone here seen the WEF event back in 99' I think, where Babalu destroys Brad Kohler? That was a stacked card.
    Never seen it, but I remember Brad Kohler from that big KO he had in UFC 22. He seemed very quick, powerful, and explosive and looked like a badass. Never really heard much from him after that and I see that he's lost 8 in a row.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wanderlei vs Sexyama
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 09:42 PM
  2. Chuck vs Wandy Official Dec. 29!
    By CNorris in forum MMA
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 08:25 PM
  3. Chuck vs Wandy
    By Kegger in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 09:20 AM
  4. Megatron vs Chuck Norris
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 03:07 PM
  5. Bruce Campbell vs Chuck Norris, Who Ya GOT?
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 11:29 PM