Ladykillers.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
I think the arrival of female fighters to the MMA mainstream is long overdue. I think two girls sling'n leather at each other is pretty damn hot! I wonder if it's just a lack of volunteers or a lack of talent?

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
It's been done, the first Hook n'Shoot female MMA was done back in 2002, and Superbrawl did women as well, but I've never seen it and don't know if it's still being done.

If it's anything like Women's "pro" football on talent, I don't want to. Ever seen that?, they are about as good as a bad boy's highschool team.
Well that's one I must have missed! Damn, I could use a good laugh. Out of respect for the females that post on this site and especially for the ones who are actually involved with martial arts " you know who you are" I'm gonna say that it is a lack of volunteers. You gotta admit, it takes a pretty unique girl to want to get in a ring and bleed. I have seen 2 pro MMA female fights and one was great and the other seemed a little like that highschool football team you were talkin bout.

Pit Bull

Awards
Well that's one I must have missed! Damn, I could use a good laugh. Out of respect for the females that post on this site and especially for the ones who are actually involved with martial arts " you know who you are" I'm gonna say that it is a lack of volunteers. You gotta admit, it takes a pretty unique girl to want to get in a ring and bleed. I have seen 2 pro MMA female fights and one was great and the other seemed a little like that highschool football team you were talkin bout.
by any chance was that Tara Larosa you've seen fight?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Netflix has a couple of MMA DVDs that have female fighters. I've never rented any of them though, so I'm not sure how good they are.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Netflix has a couple of MMA DVDs that have female fighters. I've never rented any of them though, so I'm not sure how good they are.
Cool. At this point since u can't find many female fighters, it's probably worth checkin out, and if it sucks....At least i'll be laughin!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Not too many hot chicks willing to get punched in the face. I've watched over 50 female MMA fights, and they all were depressing/put me to sleep.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I should give the women's MMA a little bit more credit. I've seen a few decent fights. Just in comparison to the men they are so slow and unskilled. If it were like Tennis, where the women are not that far off, it would be great. A lot of these fights were on mostly male cards, so I always watched the women's fights also. One thing that really sucks about women's MMA is that there are no KO's. Women really don't have knockout power. IMO it would be very difficult for women's MMA to thrive in the mainstream, so there will never be enough competition for the women to improve.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO it would be very difficult for women's MMA to thrive in the mainstream, so there will never be enough competition for the women to improve.
Two words to make it go mainstream: baby oil!

Just kidding...kind of :icon_lol:

I would watch it if somebody could assure me that it would have some good action. Until then I will be sticking to Pride, UFC and the occassional KOTC DVD.