Anderson Silva vs. Chris Leben

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Then I stand corrected.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I don't remember who it was against, maybe Ryo Chonan [sp?], but I saw Silva in a Pride match
    It was against Chonan, and Chonan caught Silva in an amazing heel hook.
    Sivla is skilled on the ground but striking is definitely his strength
    •   

3. Chonan's finish was sick in that fight. I just returned it to Netflix : I'd like to see it again.

4. Rogue, I'm still having issues with my media players. I'll PM you over there.

5. I just watched the Silva/Leben fight. I can't believe how much **** Leben was talking. His record does not speak highly of his previous competition; I think it said he was 15-1. Silva was outstanding.
    Leben is lucky Silva kept thinking Big John was gonna stop it. The first time Leben went down, Silva paused before continuing. Then, after the big knee that ended it, he didn't dive on top and start pounding a la Crocop. Leben is lucky the beating wasn't worse.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I just watched the Silva/Leben fight. I can't believe how much **** Leben was talking. His record does not speak highly of his previous competition; I think it said he was 15-1. Silva was outstanding.
    Leben is lucky Silva kept thinking Big John was gonna stop it. The first time Leben went down, Silva paused before continuing. Then, after the big knee that ended it, he didn't dive on top and start pounding a la Crocop. Leben is lucky the beating wasn't worse.
    You have been watching a lot of MMA lately! Shouldn't you be grading some papers or something? LOL.

7. Summertime, bro. Nothing to do but watch technically sophisticated violence

Seriously though, I DVR everything that comes on Spike (as of the last month), and I get MMA DVDs from Netflix. I only watch them while doing cardio, and I do 30-75 min. just about every day. 60min of cardio is so easy while watching Fedor, Crocop, Silva, etc. The fights keep you hyped up so the cardio never gets tedious.

My wife is becoming a bit concerned, though
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anderson Silva Vs Vitor Belfort
    By TipTopShape in forum MMA
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 01:52 AM
  2. Anderson Silva vs. Brazilians
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum MMA
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 03:30 AM
  3. Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Cote