Anderson Silva vs. Chris Leben
- 07-08-2006, 04:32 PM
- 07-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Beowulf
Sivla is skilled on the ground but striking is definitely his strength
- 07-08-2006, 07:10 PM
07-08-2006, 07:39 PM
07-11-2006, 08:16 AM
I just watched the Silva/Leben fight. I can't believe how much **** Leben was talking. His record does not speak highly of his previous competition; I think it said he was 15-1. Silva was outstanding.
Leben is lucky Silva kept thinking Big John was gonna stop it. The first time Leben went down, Silva paused before continuing. Then, after the big knee that ended it, he didn't dive on top and start pounding a la Crocop. Leben is lucky the beating wasn't worse.
07-11-2006, 10:32 AM
You have been watching a lot of MMA lately! Shouldn't you be grading some papers or something? LOL.Originally Posted by Beowulf
07-11-2006, 11:56 AM
Summertime, bro. Nothing to do but watch technically sophisticated violence
Seriously though, I DVR everything that comes on Spike (as of the last month), and I get MMA DVDs from Netflix. I only watch them while doing cardio, and I do 30-75 min. just about every day. 60min of cardio is so easy while watching Fedor, Crocop, Silva, etc. The fights keep you hyped up so the cardio never gets tedious.
My wife is becoming a bit concerned, though
Similar Forum Threads
- By TipTopShape in forum MMAReplies: 101Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:52 AM
- By bigwhiteguy29 in forum MMAReplies: 25Last Post: 04-17-2010, 02:30 AM
- By flobot in forum MMAReplies: 53Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:21 AM
- By robdog in forum MMAReplies: 147Last Post: 08-01-2008, 04:31 PM
- By The_Reverend in forum MMAReplies: 43Last Post: 04-05-2008, 05:35 PM