TUF season 4

size

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they have grown tired of only getting a few talented/skilled and driven fighters.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
The only guy I've seen on TUF 3 who really looks like he belongs there is Bisping. I think there is little doubt he'll win on Sat.

OTOH, on UFC Unleashed, I saw a previous TUF final, must have been the 170's. One guy was tall, thin, and a striker. The other was shorter, and a grappling machine. They went all out start to finish. No signs of gassing or anything. They deserved a contract. I don't know that Ed or Kendall would be a good catch for UFC.

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
No doubt Bisping is the best of this group. Ed for all his talk has gotten lucky. After listening to him complain about how he didn't get picked up by Tito and all the I'm thebest guy here I really expected better. I think if he gets in with a quality fighter he's gona get beat. Just my opinion.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Cool,thanks for posting that. Sounds like this different direction might be interesting and we'll know for sure that the TUF guys floating around after the season are legit.

I think that Bisping is the only great guy at 205, but I think Kendall and Khalib both have a lot of potential at 185. Herman hasn't lived up to his own hype for sure. His standup game needs a lot of work.

Korrupted

Awards
I have never seen so many Pussies in my life, this season has sucked! I hope Bisping takes the contract and Herman gets his ass handed to him.

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
Those guys are just lucky I wasn't on the show. Imagine how embarrassing it would have been to have 45 year old guy with a beer gut in the making kicking their asses.

Korrupted

Awards
Those guys are just lucky I wasn't on the show. Imagine how embarrassing it would have been to have 45 year old guy with a beer gut in the making kicking their asses.
While you eat donuts?:jaw:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had already heard that they were going to use UFC fighters for the next show. It's funny how much **** Nick Diaz always talks about these guys from TUF, then got his ass beat buy one them, and now will be one. And for those that read to the bottom of Pit Bull's link...I guess Frank Trigg was tired of losing via RNC.

Korrupted

Awards
Anyone see the Bisping fight? He called it, flying knee to the head. The first fight of the night was worthless!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
i may try get on next season,
I have a real reccord and have been trainning since who knows how long(since i was 13, ) Now being 20, i am pretty sure i want bring to the next level.

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
I have a real reccord and have been trainning since who knows how long(since i was 13, ) Now being 20, i am pretty sure i want bring to the next level.
Good luck bro! If it's something you're considering doing, then I say go for it.

Korrupted

Awards
Next season all ready started. But maybe you could try for the year after, Good Luck and Kick Some ASS!:bruce1:

SHSUStudent

Awards
You will never hear me complain about getting free fights on cable TV, but I must admit I'm was a bit dissapointed when I heard next season will have veteran fighters.

I look at TUF as sort of a farm system, sure most of the young guys are not UFC material, but it's fun watching the one's develop who are. Not to mention I feel like the vets have already had their shot.

I mean for God's sake.... why bring in Travis Lutter? And don't even get me started on Keith Hackney being there. Hackney didn't even have success in the early UFC's. He has a 2-2 record, his last fight was in 1995 (which he lost) and the only two guys that he has beaten are Joe Son (0-4 record) and Emmanuel Yarborough a 600lb sumo (1-2 record).

Not to mention about half of the season four cast has been beaten by fighters on previous TUF's. It's not like these vets can blame a lack of experience and I sure don't see much of a learning curve left in most of these guys career's.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to watch the show (and enjoy it), but I have my fingers crossed that TUF will go back to it's old format after season 4.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Bisping vs. Ross, must have been a replay. Bisping definitely has skills.

Korrupted

Awards
Bisping vs. Ross, must have been a replay. Bisping definitely has skills.
Nope, Ross lost to Grove at first then Bisping beat him last night.
Yeah he should be fun to watch. Bisping got rocked w/ a punch last night; If Ross would have followed up he could have taken the win.

SHSUStudent

Awards
Nope, Ross lost to Grove at first then Bisping beat him last night.
Yeah he should be fun to watch. Bisping got rocked w/ a punch last night; If Ross would have followed up he could have taken the win.

Beowulf is right, the semi's aired on the 15th. Last night was a replay.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm not sure how many they re-played last night, but I noticed that the previous two episodes were on last nite...not sure if they showed any the others before that or not.

Korrupted

Awards
I watched the show last week and they only had one fight. This week they aired last weeks show first then the 2 heavyweight fights? Or did I miss something?

Korrupted

Awards
I just went to the UF site and looks like the played two new episodes last week and re-aired them this week. I just watched the first new show last week not realizing there were 2.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I just went to the UF site and looks like the played two new episodes last week and re-aired them this week. I just watched the first new show last week not realizing there were 2.

Ditto, would have been nice to know that stupid **** TNA wasnt coming on.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the only reason that I caught it the first time around is b/c I turned around and started messing with the cp and Spike was still on the TV. If not for that I wouldn't have known either.