Maynard 1, Fan 0

1. Maynard 1, Fan 0

Enjoy

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-wE5LtDKPU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

2. NICE, I like how they dim the lights and he is out of there, no lights no evidence... And where was security? Certainly not in effect there... Thats scary, as a performer you don't want somebody throwing you off your game, for a hug, get the eff out of here and let me do my song.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    NICE, I like how they dim the lights and he is out of there, no lights no evidence... And where was security? Certainly not in effect there... Thats scary, as a performer you don't want somebody throwing you off your game, for a hug, get the eff out of here and let me do my song.
    Beautiful hip toss to RNC. I also love how he keeps singing "pu****."

4. I was having a tough time telling what was going on. Looked like the guy thought he was kidding, I guess he kind of was.

5. .....speechless. As calm as Maynard was it may have been a plant? If not, the lack of secuity is frightening. I was thinking "this is what happened to Dimebag" the whole time.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

6. Nice hip throw BTW
  7. tattoopierced1

that was hilarious...

8. I am pretty sure that that video was taken during the Aenima tour. The venue was very small and yeah the security was frighteningly weak.

BTW, Maynard is a purple belt in BJJ under Rickson Gracie.

9. Funny. You could tell he had training from how he hooked his legs after he wrapped the choke.
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by size
    Funny. You could tell he had training from how he hooked his legs after he wrapped the choke.
    Haaa...I thought that was a RNC, but it was hard to tell in the video. I watched the video first with out the sound and then a second time with it on. To my amazement it sounded like Maynard didn't miss a word. I bet he could take a couple of these nancies on TUF 3 for a run for their money...eh, probably not...

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 01:38 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 03:45 AM
  3. Any Girls Gone Wild Fans? Ow ow
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:03 PM
  4. College Football: Who's a Fan?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60