pretty cool fedor compilation

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn! What is most impressive to me is his ability to land big punches. Did you see the clip when a huge opponent charged at him super aggressively? In the midst of the flurry, all you saw was the big guys head flying back.

Of course, he is also incredibly resourceful.

Doesn't look like a very happy man :blink:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I saw that correctly, but did Fedor win after getting slammed on the back of his head by Randleman?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yup, the head slam didn't even phase him. within 10 seconds of the slam, randleman got submitted by some kinda arm bar. fedor don't fvck around.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup, the head slam didn't even phase him. within 10 seconds of the slam, randleman got submitted by some kinda arm bar. fedor don't fvck around.
It was a kimura...it was probably the most insane thing that I have ever seen. I thought Randleman broke his neck, but Fedor submitted him just moments later.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Fedor has never lost.
he has one loss to Tsuyoshi Kohsaka in 2000. it was weak though, because of a small cut on his eyebrow, they stopped the fight. fedor came back and destroyed him a few years later though.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
he has one loss to Tsuyoshi Kohsaka in 2000. it was weak though, because of a small cut on his eyebrow, they stopped the fight. fedor came back and destroyed him a few years later though.
Yeah, they should wipe that from his record. Elbows are illegal in RINGS(which isn't full MMA anyways) so if anything it should've been a DQ or a NC. 4.5 years later Fedor destroys him with a broken hand. Like you said Fedor don't fvck around. BTW did you see TK against Hunt, TK has unbelievable samurai spirit.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
So, what are you trying to say? That this guy can fight? :D

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
So I can add another name to the list of guys never to piss off... :D