Belfort vs. Randleman

1. Of course the question HAS to be asked, which Vitor will show?

Im always pulling for Belfort to get back to where he once was, I loved watching him fight. So aggressive but when things didn't go his way, it went sour for him. Anyone got any links to Belfort's last fight against Rea? Oh yeah, I'll pick Vitor

2. This fight could really go either way. Has potential to be a borefest with Randleman controlling on top, or perhaps we will see the brazilian thunderfist of old and Randleman will be overwhelmed. I'll take Belfort.
    •   

3. Randleman. anyone that beats Crocop is badass.

4. True, but did you see the re-match? Randleman got guillotined by Cro-cop early in the fight. Randleman a lot like Belfort is a head case. Has all the physical abilities to be the champ, but he does'nt show up a lot of the time. I think there is a decent chance Belfort could Sub Randleman. Randleman's sub defense is really bad. If Randleman wins it will probably be boring.

5. I'd like to see Belfort win.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    True, but did you see the re-match? Randleman got guillotined by Cro-cop early in the fight. Randleman a lot like Belfort is a head case. Has all the physical abilities to be the champ, but he does'nt show up a lot of the time. I think there is a decent chance Belfort could Sub Randleman. Randleman's sub defense is really bad. If Randleman wins it will probably be boring.
    Thats what I was thinking too, or something really quick like a submission. Belfort isn't looking all that bad lately. Here is something recent, love watching the dude fight, although I am sure the competition here is less than par. Not all that long ago.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-AQn1lzz...itor%20belfort

7. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub

Although Randleman did win that fight.

8. I believe this fight is off now, Randleman is possibly injured.

9. I think Randleman has an infection in his shoulder from surgery.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 12:12 AM
  2. Anderson Silva Vs Vitor Belfort
    By TipTopShape in forum MMA
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:52 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:24 PM
  4. Randleman vs. Shogun in Vegas
    By Beowulf in forum MMA
    Replies: 6