Belfort vs. Randleman

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
This fight could really go either way. Has potential to be a borefest with Randleman controlling on top, or perhaps we will see the brazilian thunderfist of old and Randleman will be overwhelmed. I'll take Belfort.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Randleman. anyone that beats Crocop is badass.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
True, but did you see the re-match? Randleman got guillotined by Cro-cop early in the fight. Randleman a lot like Belfort is a head case. Has all the physical abilities to be the champ, but he does'nt show up a lot of the time. I think there is a decent chance Belfort could Sub Randleman. Randleman's sub defense is really bad. If Randleman wins it will probably be boring.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
True, but did you see the re-match? Randleman got guillotined by Cro-cop early in the fight. Randleman a lot like Belfort is a head case. Has all the physical abilities to be the champ, but he does'nt show up a lot of the time. I think there is a decent chance Belfort could Sub Randleman. Randleman's sub defense is really bad. If Randleman wins it will probably be boring.
Thats what I was thinking too, or something really quick like a submission. Belfort isn't looking all that bad lately. Here is something recent, love watching the dude fight, although I am sure the competition here is less than par. Not all that long ago.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-AQn1lzz_s&search=vitor%20belfort

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I believe this fight is off now, Randleman is possibly injured.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Randleman has an infection in his shoulder from surgery.