Switched schools

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.5%

Switched schools

Well my little place closed down so i had to find a new place to train MMA. Well I think i found a great place. Im now training at the Xyience Training Center. Im taking classes in Sports Grappling (no gi BJJ) and Im starting Muay Thai. My body is in a bit of pain right now but i know its just part of getting broken back in. Im just hoping that it doesn't mess up my bbing to much.

Only negative is the prices. Its 140$ a month for both classes and thats with my student discount and only the 2 classes (they offer like 8).

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Where is this at? Is it owned by the supp company Xyience?

140 sounds like too much. I've been taking kozen jujitsu and it only costs me 55 dollars per month wit 7 classes per week available to me.

I've also just joined a muay thai gym and he also teaches us mma. Thats only 50 dollars per month. Plus I can go to their fights for free as I'm now part of the team. Sweet!

By the way I live in minneapolis so theres not that many mma places yet and most are overpriced. I heard out in cali theres one on every corner and it's very cheap. So just look around I know theres a better deal out there.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.5%

Quote Originally Posted by warriorway
    Where is this at? Is it owned by the supp company Xyience?

140 sounds like too much. I've been taking kozen jujitsu and it only costs me 55 dollars per month wit 7 classes per week available to me.

I've also just joined a muay thai gym and he also teaches us mma. Thats only 50 dollars per month. Plus I can go to their fights for free as I'm now part of the team. Sweet!

By the way I live in minneapolis so theres not that many mma places yet and most are overpriced. I heard out in cali theres one on every corner and it's very cheap. So just look around I know theres a better deal out there.
    There are 4 big schools out here and the other one i was looking at is 115 a month and on the other side of town. Its nice because I run into alot of pro's and have great teachers. I don't know if ill switch places. I figure aslong as im learning everyday then its worth it.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. School Courses Specifically for Women!
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:00 PM
  2. Who would switch?
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 05:00 AM
  3. V12 causing acne thinking of switching to Swole V2
    By NPursuit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 06:10 PM
  4. switching names