- 04-06-2006, 04:09 AM
Well my little place closed down so i had to find a new place to train MMA. Well I think i found a great place. Im now training at the Xyience Training Center. Im taking classes in Sports Grappling (no gi BJJ) and Im starting Muay Thai. My body is in a bit of pain right now but i know its just part of getting broken back in. Im just hoping that it doesn't mess up my bbing to much.
Only negative is the prices. Its 140$ a month for both classes and thats with my student discount and only the 2 classes (they offer like 8).
- 04-07-2006, 11:36 PM
Where is this at? Is it owned by the supp company Xyience?
140 sounds like too much. I've been taking kozen jujitsu and it only costs me 55 dollars per month wit 7 classes per week available to me.
I've also just joined a muay thai gym and he also teaches us mma. Thats only 50 dollars per month. Plus I can go to their fights for free as I'm now part of the team. Sweet!
By the way I live in minneapolis so theres not that many mma places yet and most are overpriced. I heard out in cali theres one on every corner and it's very cheap. So just look around I know theres a better deal out there.
- 04-08-2006, 01:18 AM
Originally Posted by warriorway
Similar Forum Threads
- By ManBeast in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2008, 06:00 PM
- By Alpha Dog in forum General ChatReplies: 60Last Post: 02-07-2006, 03:00 AM
- By NPursuit in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2003, 04:10 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-02-2003, 08:29 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2003, 02:05 PM