Bushido 10 Spoiler!!!!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe Gomi lost to Aurelio. Biggest upset since Randleman/Crocop. However he still retains belt(non-title fight) and will redeem himself in a re-match.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Know the results of the Ninja vs Filho fight? Love BTT

S

size

Awards
  • Established
So Ninja did lose? :)
Yes.

"The Brazilian Top Team’s Paulo Filho extended his unbeaten streak to 11 fights, winning a somewhat uneventful, but clear, unanimous decision win over Murilo “Ninja” Rua in the Chute Boxe fighter’s welterweight debut. Filho used excellent takedowns and world-class ground control to dominate the action."

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clip Size. Damn Baroni was swingin for the fences.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Damn Baroni was swingin for the fences.
Surprising to me that he does not get clocked. His technique is poor(my opinion), he consistently drops his hands. I guess though he is so aggressive that it works.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that knockout of Kondo was pretty vicious. Baroni knew Kondo couldn't hurt him standing so he just threw those haymakers. Whether or not you like Baroni, you have to admit he's exciting as hell to watch.

J

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Cant believe Gomi freakin lost. Does anyone have any clips of this btw? if so, by all means...

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I hope you guys get a chance to see how Pulver ended the fight. It was a good match with a brutal shin to the face to end it.

Whether or not you like Baroni, you have to admit he's exciting as hell to watch.
I do not like him b/c he seems to lack respect for many fighters and martial arts in general. For instance, while doing commentary for the Shamrock/Gracie match, he kept talking about himself being a better fighter.

The only thing I find exciting about him is his drive and heart.

Last edited:
Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that knockout of Kondo was pretty vicious. Baroni knew Kondo couldn't hurt him standing so he just threw those haymakers. Whether or not you like Baroni, you have to admit he's exciting as hell to watch.
He's somewhat exciting, huge bombs are always fun to watch. I could watch a toughman challenge and get that though. Have you seen the video of him and his beater ride. He is a pretty funny guy at times, but he always ruins it by saying he's "the #1 fighter in Pride, and was #1 in UFC for years". I mean come on, I guess he really believes it, but he is mistaken.

J

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
He's somewhat exciting, huge bombs are always fun to watch. I could watch a toughman challenge and get that though. Have you seen the video of him and his beater ride. He is a pretty funny guy at times, but he always ruins it by saying he's "the #1 fighter in Pride, and was #1 in UFC for years". I mean come on, I guess he really believes it, but he is mistaken.
haha..:icon_lol: true that my friend!

D

Doomsday

Awards
Yeah, they took out everything from Bushido 10.:sad:

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh well, the Baroni car clip is worth it :)

"Basically im sponsored by ****ing glad"

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Baroni always screams "I'm the best eva!!" after his vicotries and pisses and moans whenever he loses. He fought in a tough man comp and got dropped by a bum which is perhaps the most hilarious vid of his. I'd like to see him face Franlkin so he could get utterly destroyed on his feet.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I read that it is possible that Baroni may be facing Dan Henderson soon.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Baroni always screams "I'm the best eva!!" after his vicotries and pisses and moans whenever he loses. He fought in a tough man comp and got dropped by a bum which is perhaps the most hilarious vid of his. I'd like to see him face Franlkin so he could get utterly destroyed on his feet.
Yeah, I remember that Toughman on FX with L.T. and Vasgersian. Baroni kept doing MMA moves, and then was pissed when they didn't allow it. Then he gassed and the guy started kickin his ass. Tall lanky spanish guy you're thinking of right?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think Giant Silva is finally done in Pride. Henderson always looks pretty sloppy to me, but it gets the job done. I don't think he's improved much in the last few years. Even the talented japanese fighters don't have that great of records, then throw in all the japanese cans like O'hara, Otsuka, Fuji, etc, and I'd say they are right around the Mendoza line. Now the lighter japanese fighters(Pride Bushido, Shooto) are awesome and have good records.

J

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Giant silva is pathetic. he's just comes to pride to lose basically. i think he only won one match against sentoryu w/ a key lock but other than that, he just gets stomped on by everyone else.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Kimura on Sentoryu, I can't believe he let Silva catch him with that. All he had to do is hop to the other side.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution General Chat 8
M MMA 5
S MMA 8
M MMA 21
M MMA 5