Bushido 10 on FSN

1. Bushido 10 on FSN

www.pridefc.com

There 3 fights of Bushido 10 free on cable FSN on 9 Apr. Baroni-Kondo is one of the matchups shown for free.

The downside is that those 3 fights will be shown a week after the event and will not be shown on the ppv.

2. Thanks bro!!! it is noted on my phone...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    www.pridefc.com

There 3 fights of Bushido 10 free on cable FSN on 9 Apr. Baroni-Kondo is one of the matchups shown for free.

The downside is that those 3 fights will be shown a week after the event and will not be shown on the ppv.
    Great news for non-ppv buyers. For me this sucks, I'd like to see the show in its entirety. I hope Baroni gets hit by a flying knee!

4. Any guy who looked better at 185lbs and wanted to beat Craig Titus's ass has a fan by me.

5. I'm with you on that. Baroni would've whooped Titus' slow ass. He'll have it even worse in prison
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Great news for non-ppv buyers. For me this sucks, I'd like to see the show in its entirety. I hope Baroni gets hit by a flying knee!
    True but the upside is that fans will get to see all 9 matches instead of having to download or wait for the dvd to see the dark matches.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FINAL HOURS TO SAVE 10% ON ALL PROTOTYPE PRODUCTS
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 06:18 PM
  2. LGI SD-10 on a cut?
    By MisterMeddle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 04:23 PM
  3. IFL will be on FSN 9/24
    By Beowulf in forum MMA