Bushido 10 on FSN

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
www.pridefc.com

There 3 fights of Bushido 10 free on cable FSN on 9 Apr. Baroni-Kondo is one of the matchups shown for free.

The downside is that those 3 fights will be shown a week after the event and will not be shown on the ppv.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
www.pridefc.com

There 3 fights of Bushido 10 free on cable FSN on 9 Apr. Baroni-Kondo is one of the matchups shown for free.

The downside is that those 3 fights will be shown a week after the event and will not be shown on the ppv.
Great news for non-ppv buyers. For me this sucks, I'd like to see the show in its entirety. I hope Baroni gets hit by a flying knee!:nutkick:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any guy who looked better at 185lbs and wanted to beat Craig Titus's ass has a fan by me.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on that. Baroni would've whooped Titus' slow ass. He'll have it even worse in prison:woohoo:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great news for non-ppv buyers. For me this sucks, I'd like to see the show in its entirety. I hope Baroni gets hit by a flying knee!:nutkick:
True but the upside is that fans will get to see all 9 matches instead of having to download or wait for the dvd to see the dark matches.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MMA 5
Beowulf MMA 6
MMA 8
MMA 21
Alexander MMA 24