CroCop

1. Thumbs up CroCop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e64W-...%20nhb%20japan

that music creeps me out though. from that movie 'requiem for a dream'.

2. Of all the highlights you had to choose that.

This is a much better highlight.
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

3. Beez, that was ****in' beautiful.. thanks for posting it.
    •   

4. Nice, highlight. Found this sweet Kevin Randleman one on the same site http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WveDs...%20nhb%20japan

Check out that right Randleman ko's cro-cop with. Ahh, that was one beautiful punch.

5. Yea that punch of Randleman's woulda knocked anyone one... but Crocop avenged that loss pretty good by choking out Randleman in like 30 seconds.

Crocop uses that leg of his like a f'ing baseball bat... I like watching good strikers who can dominate. I also love that MMA is evolving back into a strikers game... it's just so much more exciting to see guys knock the sh!t out of each other.

6. Great music for a highlight reel, captures you.

7. Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    Nice, highlight. Found this sweet Kevin Randleman one on the same site http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WveDs...%20nhb%20japan

Check out that right Randleman ko's cro-cop with. Ahh, that was one beautiful punch.
    It's funny they showed Randleman body slamming Fedor, what they don't show is Fedor shrugging it off like it was nothing and put him in an arm bar for the submission...lol.....YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

8. That was very cool. Mirko said it himself "My right foot will put you in the hospital...My left foot will put you in the cemetary. I would not like to be on the receiving end of a Cro Cop kick. I like my internal organs right where they are. Did you see the bruise on Silva? Dear Lord.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    It's funny they showed Randleman body slamming Fedor, what they don't show is Fedor shrugging it off like it was nothing and put him in an arm bar for the submission
    Kimura submission. But to be fair, Fedor is AMAZING.

Beezle...i like the vid and music.

10. Quote Originally Posted by size
    Kimura submission. But to be fair, Fedor is AMAZING.

Beezle...i like the vid and music.
    When I first saw the fight w/ Fedor and Randleman, I thought Randleman broke Fedor's neck...30 seconds later, fight over and another incredible win for an incredible fighter.

Also is the music from Requiem for a Dream or The Two Towers. I swear that the music is the same as the music used for the trailer a few years back.

11. ****, that damn song has been stuck in my head since i posted this. glad ya'll like

12. CroCop is a ****ing monster. Those kicks are fatal..

13. Cro-Cop is a serious bad ass. One of my personal favorites... Great post!

14. No way he could do that! Not with his right foot!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    No way he could do that! Not with his right foot!
    I was gonna say. That is defintely photoshopped. Now if Mirko were kicking with his left, yeah, I could see him dismantling the front end of a small European car and accept the photo as genuine.

16. what is amazing about CC is how much he fights and how little damage he takes.
    Didn't he break Bob Sapp's orbital bone with that punch?
    And what about Nog taking the LHK and NOT getting ktfo.

17. Ok, Now I'm fired up for the gym. Bye and Thanks Beelz. I'll check out the others later.
    Edit: Here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktQjA...arch=cro%20cop
    Last edited by Mach .78; 04-01-2006 at 10:36 PM.

18. Useless piece of info, but he's a member of Croatia's parliament too. He's the equivalent of a senator. I told you it was useless info before you read it...

19. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Useless piece of info, but he's a member of Croatia's parliament too. He's the equivalent of a senator. I told you it was useless info before you read it...

20. Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    If I had rep points I would throw you some just b/c you made me laugh out loud. It's been a long week and I needed it.

21. One more reason he's a badass.

22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    If I had rep points I would throw you some just b/c you made me laugh out loud. It's been a long week and I needed it.
    I do what I can.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Funny CroCop video
    By tattoopierced1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 09:56 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 01:12 PM
  3. CroCop at UFC 67
    By firefighter2032 in forum MMA
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 01:54 AM