CroCop

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Beez, that was ****in' beautiful.. thanks for posting it.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Yea that punch of Randleman's woulda knocked anyone one... but Crocop avenged that loss pretty good by choking out Randleman in like 30 seconds.

Crocop uses that leg of his like a f'ing baseball bat... I like watching good strikers who can dominate. I also love that MMA is evolving back into a strikers game... it's just so much more exciting to see guys knock the sh!t out of each other.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Great music for a highlight reel, captures you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, highlight. Found this sweet Kevin Randleman one on the same site http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WveDsoWpEJ0&search=mma%20kevin%20randleman%20monster%20mirko%20filipovic%20cro%20cop%20pride%20mixed%20martial%20arts%20fights%20nhb%20japan

Check out that right Randleman ko's cro-cop with. Ahh, that was one beautiful punch.
It's funny they showed Randleman body slamming Fedor, what they don't show is Fedor shrugging it off like it was nothing and put him in an arm bar for the submission...lol.....YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
That was very cool. Mirko said it himself "My right foot will put you in the hospital...My left foot will put you in the cemetary. I would not like to be on the receiving end of a Cro Cop kick. I like my internal organs right where they are. Did you see the bruise on Silva? Dear Lord. :jaw:

size

Awards
  • Established
It's funny they showed Randleman body slamming Fedor, what they don't show is Fedor shrugging it off like it was nothing and put him in an arm bar for the submission
Kimura submission. But to be fair, Fedor is AMAZING.

Beezle...i like the vid and music.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kimura submission. But to be fair, Fedor is AMAZING.

Beezle...i like the vid and music.
When I first saw the fight w/ Fedor and Randleman, I thought Randleman broke Fedor's neck...30 seconds later, fight over and another incredible win for an incredible fighter.

Also is the music from Requiem for a Dream or The Two Towers. I swear that the music is the same as the music used for the trailer a few years back.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
fvck, that damn song has been stuck in my head since i posted this. glad ya'll like ;)

Doomsday

Awards
Cro-Cop is a serious bad ass. One of my personal favorites... Great post!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
No way he could do that! Not with his right foot!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
No way he could do that! Not with his right foot!
I was gonna say. That is defintely photoshopped. Now if Mirko were kicking with his left, yeah, I could see him dismantling the front end of a small European car and accept the photo as genuine. :D

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
what is amazing about CC is how much he fights and how little damage he takes.
Didn't he break Bob Sapp's orbital bone with that punch?
And what about Nog taking the LHK and NOT getting ktfo.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Useless piece of info, but he's a member of Croatia's parliament too. He's the equivalent of a senator. I told you it was useless info before you read it...

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Useless piece of info, but he's a member of Croatia's parliament too. He's the equivalent of a senator. I told you it was useless info before you read it...
:icon_lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheNinja MMA 53
jas123 MMA 17
Beowulf MMA 2
MMA 4
Rodja MMA 47