Does Frank Shamrock Juice?

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The bastard is more ripped than ever....:jaw:
But ..I dont know it could be awesome genetics????
I know people that have had that type of physique since they were young.

26276.jpg26282.jpg

26283.jpg

26284.jpg

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know for a fact that Ken does so take that for what it is worth.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Who knows, he could be natural. I actually think he looks slightly less ripped then he was in 98.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does a gay man wash his ass before a date?

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: So glad i practice Aikido!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I would juice like Barry Bonds if I fought for a living.

So it would not surprise me if Shamrock juices...

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
from pro ping-pong players to pro surfers, everybody juices. Pro fighters...bet your ass.

KDogg

Awards
I believe his body is attainable naturally by someone with a good workout and nutrition program. staying in shape is part of his job so it's probably easy for him

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
No, please don't.

I personally like Big Yellow Head. He can back up his smack, he'll ground out Griffin and dominate Shammy once and for all and get another shot at the Iceman.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I saw a picture of Frank from while before his most recent fight. He had a shirt and looked like a stick, maybe 155. I'd probably guess he does and that a lot of MMA guys do, see team Hammer House.

I've heard people on Sherdog accuse Hughs of using. I know UFC tests for title fights but there are of course ways to get around this. He has a very natural looking physique, but his face/jaw seems unnaturally muscular. Anyone think Hughs is juicing?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He may juice, but he was nowhere near 155, he stays around 195#'s I believe. Hughes has got the wrestler's jaw, check out Cael Sanderson.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He may juice, but he was nowhere near 155, he stays around 195#'s I believe. Hughes has got the wrestler's jaw, check out Cael Sanderson.
His face and jaw is natural.. he has a twin brother and they look exactly the same.

I wouldnt be surprized if he juices though...

could very well be natural.
Matt and Frank are guys who look like they have great genetics...but guys like Beroni, and pretty mutch all of hammer house, and Ken Shamrock are obviouse juicers

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His face and jaw is natural.. he has a twin brother and they look exactly the same.

I wouldnt be surprized if he juices though...

could very well be natural.
Matt and Frank are guys who look like they have great genetics...but guys like Beroni, and pretty mutch all of hammer house, and Ken Shamrock are obviouse juicers
Ken has some of the worst gyno that I have ever seen on an athlete.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
If anyone abuses GH it has to be Tito because his head just seems to get bigger and bigger.

Doomsday

Awards
No, please don't.

I personally like Big Yellow Head. He can back up his smack, he'll ground out Griffin and dominate Shammy once and for all and get another shot at the Iceman.
...and The Iceman will beat him down again.