Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching at Hooters.

St. Pierre-Penn should be great.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, anyone take a gander at the weigh-in on the UFC's website and the interviews with St. Pierre and Penn?

Penn comes off as a serious *******, but St. Pierre seems like a really nice guy. I hope St. Pierre takes it to him.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Penn is a bad ass dude, he tapped out hughes for the belt awhile ago. Gave up the belt to go to pride.

I think Penn will lose, but it will be a great fight.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lousy card? Theres 2 very good fights. The rest of the card is ****ty I'll admit.

TheKoos

Awards
GSP will dominate Penn and Franklin will dominete Loiseau. Swick and Fisher will also both win their matches easily.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GSP will dominate Penn and Franklin will dominete Loiseau. Swick and Fisher will also both win their matches easily.
I dont think that GSP will win. BJ Penn is a phenom in every sense of the word.

Quaid

Awards
What did you guys think of the decision? I thought that Penn won the fight.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Penn got a couple of good shots in very early on and bloodied St. Pierre pretty good. For the next two rounds, though, Penn spent a lot of time on his back, once by way of a pretty impressive Hughes-style over-the-shoulder slam that St. Pierre put on him.

If I had to decide based on which fighter did more damage, then Penn would have won. Points-wise, though, St. Pierre takes it.

I think it was a good decision.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Franklin pounded the **** out of that poor guy. Louiseau was practically running from him several times during the fight. Totally outclassed.

There's basically no middleweight in the UFC that can stand up to Franklin.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
The Penn vs. St. Pierre fight was kind of a let down for me. I guess I was expecting a little more decisiveness either way. Penn could have had that fight if he would attempted a couple of submissions at least.

Big props to Franklin. I think Louiseau's corner should have thrown in the towell. He was just a mess.

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
BTW, anyone take a gander at the weigh-in on the UFC's website and the interviews with St. Pierre and Penn?

Penn comes off as a serious *******, but St. Pierre seems like a really nice guy. I hope St. Pierre takes it to him.
Yeah, us Canadians are just too damn polite! LOL.
But seriously, St.Pierre had some good comments after the fight though. Canadian and American people are not that different. I drive a Pontiac GTO and listen to Motley Crue, how Canadian is that? LOL

TheSwagger

Awards
Hated that GSP caught so many boos... dude is a warrior.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
bighulksmash MMA 2
MMA 9