Couture retires

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Its about time! He was a great fighter in his prime, which ended about 2 years ago.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
FVCKIN power outage and I missed it :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate How did the Diaz fight go?

That sucks that Randy lost....I wish he would have retired with the belt instead. But his legend will live on :clap2: :clap2: :head:

502 Country Boy

Awards
Damn not a good night for MMA what with Joe Diesel going over Diaz (why they let Diesel cut to 170 is beyond me)...Diaz needs the LW division stat.

Good luck with the rest of your life Captain America.

tattoopierced1

diaz also got into it with diesel and sucker punched him later on....charges were not pressed against diaz.

sad to see couture go, he was a great fighter, but it is his time...too bad he didnt go out on top.

tattoopierced1

on a funny side note...looks like Fizogen's "Strap" didnt work out too well for Randy ;)

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Damn not a good night for MMA what with Joe Diesel going over Diaz (why they let Diesel cut to 170 is beyond me)...Diaz needs the LW division stat.

Good luck with the rest of your life Captain America.
They said during the broadcast that he(riggs) had put on 30 lbs since the weigh in. That is crazy.

Although I like chuck, I really like randy too. It was sad to see him go out like that even though I was happy for chuck. At least he didn't lose to a no name shmuck in his last fight, I guess.

502 Country Boy

Awards
Yeah Riggs is walking around at about 200 lbs. He cuts about 30 pounds of water for the weigh ins and rehydrates. Nick Diaz cuts no weight to make 170 so you can see the weight difference is just unreal. Even Matt Hughes, who is a heavy welterweight, only walks around at about 190 come fight time. GSP is yet another huge WW.