this vid is badass
- 01-26-2006, 02:32 PM
- 01-27-2006, 01:56 AM
01-28-2006, 09:03 AM
01-28-2006, 09:51 AM
01-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Yeah I do that all the time.. I don't know if there's an easier way, but I just look in the source code for the direct link to the video file. I then create a small html file with this in it:Originally Posted by Grassroots082
I'll post the direct link here, so you can just right click and save as...Code:<a href="direct_link_from_code">Right click, save as</a>
Nice clip by the way
01-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Explain more; do you create this file with notepad? (then what do you after create it?)Originally Posted by bda55
Where exactly is the direct link to the file in the source code? (I'm assuming you go to the file drop down menu and select view source)
01-28-2006, 06:32 PM
- Yeah, just use any basic text editor, and save the file as "blah.html" instead of .txt
If you then double click the file it should open in your standard browser, and have a link ("Right click, save as" if you copy pasted what I posted).
- Once you're looking at the source code, you should look for the <embed> tag..
On this particular page, this is the tag:
<embed type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer/" name="mediaplayer1" showstatusbar="1" EnableContextMenu="false" autostart="true" width="480" height="430" transparentstart="1" loop="0" controller="true" src="http://x1002.putfile.com/videos/d1-1220183515.wmv"></embed>
The "src" part is the direct link to the video.
So this is what you should have in your html file:
This might seem complicated, but it's really only 30 seconds work once you know what to doCode:<a href="http://x1002.putfile.com/videos/d1-1220183515.wmv">Right click, save as</a>
01-28-2006, 08:01 PM
Or use firefox and just click tools-pageinfo-media-saveas.
Why do people keep using IE me no unerstan
01-29-2006, 08:03 AM
01-29-2006, 08:17 AM
Thanks BDA, I always wanted to know how to do that, and thanks to Marcus also. I didn't know FF had that function!
01-29-2006, 09:13 AM
That first kick isn't a roundhouse, what chuck norris does in every damn tv show or movie is a roundhouse. Chuck Norris is a beast. lol
01-29-2006, 05:15 PM
01-29-2006, 05:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Beelzebub in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2005, 04:24 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 07-05-2003, 12:19 PM
- By WiNgS in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2003, 11:28 PM
- By K (Phoenix) in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 12-20-2002, 02:44 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM