Kris Cuts Weight. Fight this weekend

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, after training today i was 206, i have to be 185 friday afternoon.

thus it begins, my remaining 2 meals today will be spinach and chicken breast
with a protein shake after my workout tonight.

I will consume 4 litres in the next feww hours, then will, stop all consumption
thereafter.

Tommorow, i wake up and weigh in, i will have a small protein shake, then head to the gym
i will do light cardio with sweats on, get home and have another small protein shake. Rest for a few
hours then goto the gym and do more light cardio (incline walking on treadmill and stationary bike for periods
of about 15-20 mins)

I will consume a total of 500mls of water tommorow, not including protein shakes, so a total of maybe 2 lbs of water
in total.

Friday i wake up and have a shake, then leave for my fights, we should get there with a couple hours to spare jusdt in case
i need to sauna out the rest of the weight.

then i get to rehydrate and fight some 185lb dude while weighing 210 :D

wish my luck!, im gonna need it
will update

fairtex

Awards
Ok, after training today i was 206, i have to be 185 friday afternoon.

thus it begins, my remaining 2 meals today will be spinach and chicken breast
with a protein shake after my workout tonight.

I will consume 4 litres in the next feww hours, then will, stop all consumption
thereafter.

Tommorow, i wake up and weigh in, i will have a small protein shake, then head to the gym
i will do light cardio with sweats on, get home and have another small protein shake. Rest for a few
hours then goto the gym and do more light cardio (incline walking on treadmill and stationary bike for periods
of about 15-20 mins)

I will consume a total of 500mls of water tommorow, not including protein shakes, so a total of maybe 2 lbs of water
in total.

Friday i wake up and have a shake, then leave for my fights, we should get there with a couple hours to spare jusdt in case
i need to sauna out the rest of the weight.

then i get to rehydrate and fight some 185lb dude while weighing 210 :D

wish my luck!, im gonna need it
will update
Sounds good, I noticed your from Canada, are you fighting in X Fighting Championships in Tacoma, Wa. this Friday/Saturday?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No im fighting in the eXtreme Fighting Championships in Prince George BC
Funny coincidence :D

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, its the first big day of the cut,

weighing in on home scale 205

So thats 20lbs even in 2 days.

Just took all my pills and stuff with 250mls of water, scoop protein powder
and a tablespoon of lecithin.

In a couple hours i head to the gym to do a light workout. Then around 4-5 i
go and put on the sweats and so the walking/biking thing, probably sit in the sauna
a bit if i have to.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, but be careful, that's a lot of water to drop - don't dehydrate too much! Post after the fight, and kick some ass!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever cut 20 lbs in 2 days before for other fights?

CROWLER

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Good luck dude. You've got balls to be fighting. Just pretend your Fedor and drop hammers on your opponent!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
One of the more entertaining slugfests on the card saw Kris Milligan trade hands with Terry Salloum for 3 strong rounds in a bout that brought the crowd to their feet. The first round saw both fighters trading flailing bombs with Milligan looking like he took the initial round with flurries on the feet that at one point appeared to rock Salloum who was a gamer, weathered the storm and dished out some punches of his own. The second saw a more controlled fight with Milligan getting the fight to the ground taking the mount and pounded from front and back for much of the round. The third round could have been the best of the fight with both fighters again meeting in the middle and trading shots in a round that was akin to a round in the Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar fight. In the end Milligan took the well deserved unanimous decision over the gutsy Salloum after 3 x 3 minute rounds

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whoa you were there? Cool!
like the review.. sounds about right, i cant wait to get my hands on the DVD..

the second time ive heard the bonner/griffen comparison too.. i went in there to put on a show.. im glad it worked :D

I really wanted to put on an exciting fight, as i knew i was just the warm up to the bigger names. I feel i could have put him away on the ground or on our feet, but wanted to show my stuff more.

It was a bloodbath, with my nose spraying like a fire hose most of the fight, at one point in the second we got stood up temporarily to stop the blood from my nose.

I talked to like 4 people who were ringside who got sprayed with blood.. i almost felt bad :D

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My face is a bit swollen, but nothing serious. I feel a little bloated from all the crappy food i have eaten in the last couple days, but other than some bruises i feel like a million bucks!