Ufc 191 predictions and discussion

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
191 fight card loaded with excitement! !!!! Let's talk about it? ??

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arlovski knocked out cold in the first?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going with Mighty Mouse in the main fight, but expect it to be a good fight and go all 5. Dodson didn't just roll over the last time.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Johnson dodson is a close statistical match i love the similarities in their fighting styles. Im hopping to see dodson knock him out tho ...its going to be huge either way.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Johnson dodson is a close statistical match i love the similarities in their fighting styles. Im hopping to see dodson knock him out tho ...its going to be huge either way.
It was fairly close last time and I'm not all that invested in either one. The little dudes seem to rarely end in knockouts, although he has done it before.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
191 was great !!! Arlovski like i said mir was just oos big time

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The big dudes gas out fast and it doesn't get easier as they get older. I'm glad Arlovski took it. Good call!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The big dudes gas out fast and it doesn't get easier as they get older. I'm glad Arlovski took it. Good call!
I cant wait til October 3rd. If we were closer we could have a low fat food party and watch the matches !!! Im one of those guys that paces calling the match for my corner its funny ... mighty mouse slayed that dude as well !!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There's another at the end of September with Roy Nelson. That would have to be a high-fat food party lol. I'm excited to see Cormier though on the 3rd. He's been impressive ever since dominating that Strikeforce HW grand prix thing. He wasn't supposed to have a chance and ended up champion.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
There's another at the end of September with Roy Nelson. That would have to be a high-fat food party lol. I'm excited to see Cormier though on the 3rd. He's been impressive ever since dominating that Strikeforce HW grand prix thing. He wasn't supposed to have a chance and ended up champion.
Gusafson vs Cormier def going to be huge. .... roy Nelson is entertaining.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Aleksandar37 MMA 8
bighulksmash MMA 7