UFC 158 - St-Pierre vs Diaz

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I hope Pierre doesnt try to stand with Diaz and if not I'm curious how he counters Diaz ground game when Diaz is on his back. I see this one going either way but I'll favor Pierre a wee bit because he always follows the game plan he's told.

Condit and Hendricks. I see Condit picking away at Hendricks for all 3 rounds. One blow could finish it all though. Im going with Condit.

Ellenberger beats Marquart IMO

Predictions?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pierre finishes this in 3 rounds. Diaz couldn't handle condit and his style, Pierre is condit 10x. This fight isn't going to be typical Pierre dance fest, gsp doesn't like Diaz at all he going to look to beat him bad.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pierre finishes this in 3 rounds. Diaz couldn't handle condit and his style, Pierre is condit 10x. This fight isn't going to be typical Pierre dance fest, gsp doesn't like Diaz at all he going to look to beat him bad.
Condit and GSP have very different styles. They're not even remotely the same style of fighter. I think GSP wins a UD with Nick being cut up and bruised by the end.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Condit and GSP have very different styles. They're not even remotely the same style of fighter. I think GSP wins a UD with Nick being cut up and bruised by the end.
What i meant was that gsp won't just stand and exchange with diaz, like condit didn't.

You shut up, I'm the mma god around here.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What i meant was that gsp won't just stand and exchange with diaz, like condit didn't.

You shut up, I'm the mma god around here.
Condit didn't exchange with Diaz either. He kept distance and then pivoted out once Diaz had him against the cage.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Condit didn't exchange with Diaz either. He kept distance and then pivoted out once Diaz had him against the cage.
He pulled of a Mohammed Ali against him. I hope he doesn't get nailed flush with one of hendrick's fists.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't really follow ufc anymore....but has anyone seen the press conference or whatever? diaz acts like an idiot

asking gsp if he's ever had a gun pulled on him? like that makes someone tougher in a ring or whatever...or is that supposed to add character?

i hope gsp wipes the floor with him, i'll have to check the sites for the results on sunday

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
i don't really follow ufc anymore....but has anyone seen the press conference or whatever? diaz acts like an idiot

asking gsp if he's ever had a gun pulled on him? like that makes someone tougher in a ring or whatever...or is that supposed to add character?

i hope gsp wipes the floor with him, i'll have to check the sites for the results on sunday
I never liked either Diaz brothers, I hope GSP technically picks him apart. If Diaz wins the fight he'll probably still lose because he can't pass a drug test.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never liked either Diaz brothers, I hope GSP technically picks him apart. If Diaz wins the fight he'll probably still lose because he can't pass a drug test.
that reminds me......he accused GSP of taking mass amounts of steroids too....or at least thats how the newspaper made it seem, i'll leave my personal opinions out of that but thats just crazy, you don't do something like that

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Cannot wait to see GSP vs Hendricks. That will be an excellent brawl.

GreenMile

Awards
Cannot wait to see GSP vs Hendricks. That will be an excellent brawl.
I love GSP but if he eats the bombs Condit did , it will be a short night with Pierre waking up wondering what happened. He does not have near the chin Carlos does.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I love GSP but if he eats the bombs Condit did , it will be a short night with Pierre waking up wondering what happened. He does not have near the chin Carlos does.
Agreed, and im a huge GSP fan. I was at UFC 158 in Montreal, if that condit fight went another round i dont think Hendricks would have got the win.

gopro2013

Awards
Well I guess this thread is done, but I want to just say DIAZ never stood a chance!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Aleksandar37 MMA 8
bighulksmash MMA 7