UFC 154!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I doubt any event outside of a literal supercard will fill 100,000 seat stadium. The highest MMA event ever did ~71,000 and that was in Pride nearly a decade ago.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Cowboy stadium would the beat venue I think. I think those 2 could fight in a garage and it will set records but the fact that stadium is so viewer friendly ( huge screen) would be epic! The fact that it might sell 90000 would be insane.

    Did you hear Dominick Cruz is out for a year?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Cowboy stadium would the beat venue I think. I think those 2 could fight in a garage and it will set records but the fact that stadium is so viewer friendly ( huge screen) would be epic! The fact that it might sell 90000 would be insane.

    Did you hear Dominick Cruz is out for a year?
    Nobody cares about Dominick Cruz. Fun fact about him: he has yet to finish a fight in the WEC/UFC with most of his decisions not viewer fan-friendly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. ^^^agreed on Cruz. Just stating a fact that he was out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    ^^^agreed on Cruz. Just stating a fact that he was out.
    He already hasn't fought in over a year and I doubt anyone has missed him. I'd love to see Mayday KO him when he returns, though.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Do any of you guys compete? I have a February fight and wondering if most pwo's would cause me to fail a drug screen
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Do any of you guys compete? I have a February fight and wondering if most pwo's would cause me to fail a drug screen
    Most low-tier shows aren't going to test anyway, but only 1,3 or ephedrine would pose some risk of triggering a positive.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Good thing I just ran out of Jack3d lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UFC vs Pride
    By KD1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 11:10 AM
  2. Royce Gracie back in the UFC
    By drunk in forum MMA
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 09:07 PM
  3. UFC 54, Anyone Watching Sat?
    By BingeAndPurge in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-07-2005, 03:11 PM
  4. UFC Tommorow night!
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 09:24 AM
  5. Ufc In June
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Log in
Log in