Overreem

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It wasn't his level that was the issue; it was his T:E ratio, which was 14:1.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao. That guy is so jacked.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow he has made some great progress.
Test works.

Fresco

Awards
Haha wow! U would think he'd be a bit smarter.about it!

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
overeems very dedicated, who cares if he uses test. everyone o them dudes do anyways

ToNNNNyT

Awards
The meds he was taking had test in them which gave him the high reading he was found to NOT have any steroids in his blood.
The doctor confirmed that he had given him test in the meds for Overeems ribs which is why Reem is only out for 9 months and not the standard 12.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The meds he was taking had test in them which gave him the high reading he was found to NOT have any steroids in his blood.
The doctor confirmed that he had given him test in the meds for Overeems ribs which is why Reem is only out for 9 months and not the standard 12.
How do you test positive and not have exogenous test in your system? Also, blood tests were not taken as that is not NSAC protocol (everything is done by UA). They're both full of **** as the doctor has already had controversy around him and Overeem pulled some shady actions prior to the Lesnar fight.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So let me get this straight. He took an external substance into his body that contained testosterone that was not naturally produced by his own body yet he did not take a steroid? This makes no sense. Regardless what the reason was or whether or not he knew what he was taking the fact still remains that exogenous testosterone is still considered a steroid.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Nonono Phuk overeem he's such a juicer and anyone that watched any of his fights years back would know. He's gotten like 3x bigger since pride go youtube it

ToNNNNyT

Awards
How do you test positive and not have exogenous test in your system? Also, blood tests were not taken as that is not NSAC protocol (everything is done by UA). They're both full of **** as the doctor has already had controversy around him and Overeem pulled some shady actions prior to the Lesnar fight.
Reem missed a drug test due to him having to fly back to Holland so in order to fight Lesnar he had to get a temp license(which is already sort of bending the rules) and have 3 random drug these after to the fight in which he passed the first two and failed the last one.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reem missed a drug test due to him having to fly back to Holland so in order to fight Lesnar he had to get a temp license(which is already sort of bending the rules) and have 3 random drug these after to the fight in which he passed the first two and failed the last one.
It was 2 post-fight tests within six months and neither you nor I know if that was the first or second random UA that was taken at the press conference. Overeem claiming ignorance is total BS because he had fought in Vegas prior to the Lesnar bout and the Golden Glory camp has also competed in Vegas and knows the rules. Regardless, I can tell you're an Overeem apologist just by your tone in these posts.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
It was 2 post-fight tests within six months and neither you nor I know if that was the first or second random UA that was taken at the press conference. Overeem claiming ignorance is total BS because he had fought in Vegas prior to the Lesnar bout and the Golden Glory camp has also competed in Vegas and knows the rules. Regardless, I can tell you're an Overeem apologist just by your tone in these posts.
No he's just a dumphuck. Anyone trying to defend overseen is blindly ignorant. The proof is in the videos and someone already linked one in this thread. It was only a matter of time before he got caught

retrofitted

Awards
Sorry for the above post. Damn android app. It's a shame he lost out on the title fight after all that bravado claiming he was the most tested athlete in mma.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
During the surprise test, they took 2 samples. They test the first sample purely for T:E ratio. This does not tell if there are any steroids in the system, but if the T ratio is high then it's a pretty clear indicator that they are on test or roids.

The second sample is reserved for the athlete to request to be retested if they believe the first was incorrect. If the second same is tested they actually test for the substances not just T:E levels.

Overeem and camp never requested to have the second sample tested.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
During the surprise test, they took 2 samples. They test the first sample purely for T:E ratio. This does not tell if there are any steroids in the system, but if the T ratio is high then it's a pretty clear indicator that they are on test or roids.

The second sample is reserved for the athlete to request to be retested if they believe the first was incorrect. If the second same is tested they actually test for the substances not just T:E levels.

Overeem and camp never requested to have the second sample tested.
That's also not true. The "B" sample is used in case there is a false positive in the "A" sample. T:E is just one of the things that is tested in each sample.

mmats

Awards
overeem would have lost to dos santos anyways, his chin is weak

alex beta

alex beta

Awards
First he destroyed lesnar badly

Second he will make cry jds
This dude is a freak roids or not
Yes roids help but doesnt make You a champion if You dont have what it takes

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Overeem got KO'd multiple times by LHWs. Do you really think that his chin can hold up to JDS?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards

wow you bumped a 6 month dead thread to tell everyone your fantasies about overeem. him being on roids made him who he is idiot. he wasnt half his size back in pride. sure roids dont make a champ, but its still cheating

alex beta

alex beta

Awards
Idiot mma its not about the Size of your muscles its the skills and who is the most complete figther and about cheating TRT its not cheating? Sonnen henderson griffin all of them are in TRT and ? All of them lost with anderson a guy who doesnt carry to much muscle or its well built at last so again roids dont make champions ,
And about overeem his suspensión ends in december 29 and will see how he looks phisically and in combat

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Idiot mma its not about the Size of your muscles its the skills and who is the most complete figther and about cheating TRT its not cheating? Sonnen henderson griffin all of them are in TRT and ? All of them lost with anderson a guy who doesnt carry to much muscle or its well built at last so again roids dont make champions ,
And about overeem his suspensión ends in december 29 and will see how he looks phisically and in combat
youre right its not abut size. until you get to heavy wait dum moron. how do you think lesnar got the title in the first place? he overpowered everyone with his size. strength isnt everything, but itplays a huge role when youre talking aout a weight class that varies by 50lbs. gtfo plz before u get negged into red

retrofitted

Awards
Overeem got KO'd multiple times by LHWs. Do you really think that his chin can hold up to JDS?
I don't think Alistair's chin will prove to be incredibly durable against JDS, that much I agree with. But this argument isn't always valid. Hunt was knocked out by Manhoef, a middleweight...does that mean that his chin is in question?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't find it a bit odd that he was, at best, a fringe LHW and then magically gained 40lbs in a period of ~18 months? Nobody is claiming that AAS make champions, but it's just naive to think that Overeem hasn't been heavily using to get to his size.

I don't think Alistair's chin will prove to be incredibly durable against JDS, that much I agree with. But this argument isn't always valid. Hunt was knocked out by Manhoef, a middleweight...does that mean that his chin is in question?
There's a reason I included the word multiple. Hunt has proven to have an extremely durable chin from years in both HW MMA and K1. The dude took a full-on LHK from Crocop and just shrugged it off. Overeem has yet to show anything close to a HW chin.

av6258

av6258

Awards
I don't know if u guys saw but overreem just got his Nevada license today to fight Silvia on February 2

av6258

av6258

Awards
Rodja- Since your a MMA competitor how do you feel about the use of AAS in competition?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja- Since your a MMA competitor how do you feel about the use of AAS in competition?
Although I am pro AAS, I think it is the athletes responsibility to abide by the rules. I think that knees to the head of a downed opponent should be legal, but, if I did one in competition, there would be consequences.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
What yall' think about him and ole' BigFoot Silva?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I suppose it's to be expected when you put on that much muscle mass, I wonder how much he's gained in the time he's been off.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Overeem will punch a hole in Silvas face! And then Cain will get destroyed! If Reem can stay off the Roids he has the potential to be the best HW in years!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Cain will be a tough fight for reem. Dos would beat reem I believe also!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This exactly. Overeem will not beat Cain
wait and see my friend....overeem will win....seen him a couple of times in holland...beast.....real beast.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait and see my friend....overeem will win....seen him a couple of times in holland...beast.....real beast.
Facing Gary Goodridge and Tony Sylvester is not in the same league as facing JDS or Cain. Overeem couldn't take a punch at LHW; how will he manage to do so at HW?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Facing Gary Goodridge and Tony Sylvester is not in the same league as facing JDS or Cain. Overeem couldn't take a punch at LHW; how will he manage to do so at HW?
Ok...strange....seen him fight in k1 against guys like badr hari, sem schilt, peter aerts etc....man can take a punch.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok...strange....seen him fight in k1 against guys like badr hari, sem schilt, peter aerts etc....man can take a punch.
Different gloves and different rules. He also has never faced Schilt.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Agreed 100% that Cain and JDS are tougher opponents than his prior opponents. It is pretty interesting that his last 10 wins (with the exception of Werdum) were all in the first round. Makes me wonder if he would still be able to stand at 5 rounds with Cain or JDS.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different gloves and different rules. He also has never faced Schilt.
sorry...my bad....seen so many fights last couple of years......but still...guy can take a punch...will see....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry...my bad....seen so many fights last couple of years......but still...guy can take a punch...will see....
He's been finished 6 times by strikes in his MMA career and most of those were while he was a LHW and 6oz gloves. He's now fighting at HW with 4 oz gloves. Do you really think that his chin is going to get better with age against larger opponents wearing smaller gloves?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's been finished 6 times by strikes in his MMA career and most of those were while he was a LHW and 6oz gloves. He's now fighting at HW with 4 oz gloves. Do you really think that his chin is going to get better with age against larger opponents wearing smaller gloves?
you got a point....but still....allistair has improved a lot....