Rodja where u at I know u watched the fight?

M

mh625

Awards
Yeah man I know u watched the fight and Brock the guy who defened his belt twice got his ass kicked. I hope u watch the tough fight Fedor has with Ishii. Hopefully he does as good as the reem did I know Ishii is a tough fight (ha, ha).

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Are they setting up tomato cans again in M-1 for fedor? say it ain't so.....how'd I know he would get 3 stiffs to fight to get his record back in order for his move to the UFC....the move that will never happen because fedor knows better than to come back to the good ol' USA again.....

M

mh625

Awards
I just wanna see the REEM VS FEDOR like I said I know fedor fought the toughfest fights (yeah right) and the reem doesn't stand a chance cause fedor beat slyvia and arlovski when they were in the top ten oh no fedor dont hurt him.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just wanna see the REEM VS FEDOR like I said I know fedor fought the toughfest fights (yeah right) and the reem doesn't stand a chance cause fedor beat slyvia and arlovski when they were in the top ten oh no fedor dont hurt him.
Well maybe once he gets through with his M-1 dog and pony show.....and wins a bunch of "fights".....he will get the balls to come to the UFC and fight overeem straight off the bat. Of course he will get beaten to a pulp (AGAIN).....unless he gets one of his patented lucky punches in which I doubt....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Also....that stoppage was total BS....ref should have let lesnar take his beating....if he turtled up like that when I was reffing? he'd get beaten unconscious before I'd stop the fight. he wanted to quit, let the corner throw in the towel or let overeem keep beating on him until he is KO'd for real....

M

mh625

Awards
Yeah that liver kick wasn't that tough I think Lesnar felt a couple of the knees and was looking for a way out thats why he turtled up the way he did if you go back and look at it the kick wasn't that impressive but a couple of the knees earlier on was.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
what....lesnar being beaten to a pulp (again)??? i say VERY necessary....
Lesnar has been a stubborn idiot for not joining a professional camp like ATT or Jackson's earlier in his career. When he joined the UFC the heavyweight talent was thin and he and Dana took advantage of that. Now, the sport has passed him by, just like it has for Fedor. Now neither of them stand a chance in the heavyweight division. Especially Lesnar and he knows it. He is not willing to take the physical abuse especially after his illness/surgery and I would not want to either if I were him.

His retiring is the smart move.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lesnar has been a stubborn idiot for not joining a professional camp like ATT or Jackson's earlier in his career. When he joined the UFC the heavyweight talent was thin and he and Dana took advantage of that. Now, the sport has passed him by, just like it has for Fedor. Now neither of them stand a chance in the heavyweight division. Especially Lesnar and he knows it. He is not willing to take the physical abuse especially after his illness/surgery and I would not want to either if I were him.

His retiring is the smart move.
yeah you're correct in all that.....he thinks he can just run in there and bullrush guys and lay on them and pound them out.....MEANWHILE these big HW strikers in the UFC know how to defend that obvious tactic.....add that to the fact they hit hard and on target???? + a guy who turtles up or goes fetal on the very first strike to his face OR body???? = embarrassing displays. I hate lesnar and think he is a disrespectful punk (see Mir/lesnar fight 2).....and a big mouth bully.....but even I feel sorry for him at this point after the last few "main event" displays.....he did the right thing retiring.....people will not want to waste 55 bucks to see this crap anymore, even people like me who like to see him lose.....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see both Diaz brothers holding a belt in 2012 and I'm looking forward to JDS vs Overeem. I like both those fighters about the same, so I'm not sure who to root for.

M

mh625

Awards
I'd like to see both Diaz brothers holding a belt in 2012 and I'm looking forward to JDS vs Overeem. I like both those fighters about the same, so I'm not sure who to root for.
I personally can't wait for the JDS Overeem fight, both guys are just beast and always go for the kill should be real exciting for a couple rounds, someone will get knocked out just don't know who.

T

tradeforcash

Awards
I'm leaning towards JDS winning against Overeem. Right now, it should be a great fight!

M

mh625

Awards
I think Overeem will beat JDS it won't be easy I just think he has done so much to prove he is the best in the division I dont think he can be stopped right now I think JDS might have a problem with his length and his strength