who's excited for Lesnar/Overeem? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

who's excited for Lesnar/Overeem?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Don't say that!!! lol

Now you jinxed it
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Don't say that!!! lol

Now you jinxed it
    BWAHAHAHA! lets be real, overeem just pulled out of the SF grand prix deal recently, lesnar fell ill what? twice? for big fights.... if I recall correct in the last year or two. its like the battle of the sickly injured big guys......who, if either of them, will make it to the fight in one piece? LOL
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    BWAHAHAHA! lets be real, overeem just pulled out of the SF grand prix deal recently, lesnar fell ill what? twice? for big fights.... if I recall correct in the last year or two. its like the battle of the sickly injured big guys......who, if either of them, will make it to the fight in one piece? LOL
    O no, this reminds me of........
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Banned

Yeah, basically the same thing, except they are 260 lb cripples LOL
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Yeah they both have had some injuries. I hope this drug testing issue with Overeem is good and the fight actually happens. I do think Overeem pulled out of the SF GP because he had no other fights left that were appealing he already avenged the loss to Werdum and Fedor had been beat up too so why would he stay in the GP to win a chance to fight the SF champ pointless he had the belt already, I think the whole point of the GP was to try and match up him and Fedor.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mh625 View Post
    Yeah they both have had some injuries. I hope this drug testing issue with Overeem is good and the fight actually happens. I do think Overeem pulled out of the SF GP because he had no other fights left that were appealing he already avenged the loss to Werdum and Fedor had been beat up too so why would he stay in the GP to win a chance to fight the SF champ pointless he had the belt already, I think the whole point of the GP was to try and match up him and Fedor.
    yeah but overeem should have run the tournament out just to please the fans.....the fans were looking forward to seeing him fight whoever, especially fedor, but any of the other big names would have sufficed......f-ing over the fans like that might be part of the reason he gets a bad name among many MMA fans. He can't always think about what he wants or what is best for him, sometimes you just gotta fight who they put in front of you and please the mob.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

yeah but overeem should have run the tournament out just to please the fans.....the fans were looking forward to seeing him fight whoever, especially fedor, but any of the other big names would have sufficed......f-ing over the fans like that might be part of the reason he gets a bad name among many MMA fans. He can't always think about what he wants or what is best for him, sometimes you just gotta fight who they put in front of you and please the mob.
    Yeah thats true I was looking forward to seeing maybe him and Barnett. I was pretty pissed when he backed out.
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mh625 View Post
    Yeah thats true I was looking forward to seeing maybe him and Barnett. I was pretty pissed when he backed out.
    That is exactly what I was thinking, barnett vs overeem....what a fight right? I like to see barnett fight just about anybody, that guy is crazy as fuq lol. and oddly enough smart as well.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    lol

Well I can't wait for this fight, I do think Lesnar is underrated, check out the interview with Jay Hieron http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news...nt-animal.html

I think Alistar will win, I think hes in Brocks head, if Overreem can stuff a takedown and land 1 decent shot to Brock, I think Brock is going to worry so much he is gonna get KO'd

I don't know what to think about Fedor, he looks wicked training, all his fights he has looked wicked in, not counting his last 3.........I think the Werdum fight was luck, he had him dropped and was overzealous, same with the Henderson fight. Big Foot there was just too much of a size difference. I would love to see Fedor fight at 205.
    Fedor never had a clean shot on werdum in that fight. The punch grazed him and werdum was already falling back when fedor threw it. Werdum just played possum and fedor fell for it hook line and sinker. So no the werdum fight wasn't luck, fedor just got caught.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Fedor never had a clean shot on werdum in that fight. The punch grazed him and werdum was already falling back when fedor threw it. Werdum just played possum and fedor fell for it hook line and sinker. So no the werdum fight wasn't luck, fedor just got caught.
    I agree with this. Too many people are trying to be Fedor detractors due to the Zuffa influence on MMA in the US.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

That is exactly what I was thinking, barnett vs overeem....what a fight right? I like to see barnett fight just about anybody, that guy is crazy as fuq lol. and oddly enough smart as well.
    Yeah Barnett is a tough dude. I think the Cormier fight should be a good one.
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I agree with this. Too many people are trying to be Fedor detractors due to the Zuffa influence on MMA in the US.
    Like I was saying before, I think dana is totally FOS and I don't listen to word one he says.....I would never fall under his influence personally. My problem is with these guys who fight in their home country, in the backyard of their house in Moscow or something, or MAYBE fight in PRIDE (japan) once in a while....but never want to fight in the USA or they duck guys in favor of fighting lesser competition (again in their backyard)....and they build up this legend even though we have never REALLY seen them up close.... or if we do, they fight some newbie or bum. Yeah they have a few W's vrs top flight guys peppered in their record, which is practically undefeated of course....but what happens first thing when they get to UFC or SF etc???? Exposed. Not one fight, but several fights. Happens with these guys from overseas as well as backyard brawlers and fighters like that. Once they get to the big stage, the legend isn't what was advertised. I actually liked PRIDE better than UFC so don't get me wrong, good competition over there but 'just sayin'......

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alistair Overeem vs Brock Lesnar!!!
    By chitown58 in forum MMA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Overeem vs werdum
    By Garder in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:26 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 03:14 PM
  4. Overeem/Belfort 2