Dan Henderson Post fight exclusive video backstage

1. Dan Henderson Post fight exclusive video backstage

NSCA - CSCS

2. I think he should have one more fight. Rashad or ...somebody
    •   

3. That was one of the greatest fights I've ever seen. I had it as a draw, but that doesn't take away from the fact it is clearly FOTY (Edgar/Maynard II and III along with Chandler/Alvarez were also amazing).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That was one of the greatest fights I've ever seen. I had it as a draw, but that doesn't take away from the fact it is clearly FOTY (Edgar/Maynard II and III along with Chandler/Alvarez were also amazing).
    I regret missing the Chan/Avlar fight. Sounds like it was phenomenal.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    I regret missing the Chan/Avlar fight. Sounds like it was phenomenal.
    I think the full fight is available on Sherdog.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. Fedor vs Monson was whack. Rodja, you must have been pretty pumped with Wandy's victory. His MT knee's of death made a nasty come back.
    NSCA - CSCS

7. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Fedor vs Monson was whack. Rodja, you must have been pretty pumped with Wandy's victory. His MT knee's of death made a nasty come back.
    I was screaming out "KNEES!! KNEES!!, KNEES!!" when he clenched with Cung Le (BTW, that was a vintage Wand finish) and was screaming my lungs out. My voice was actually really scratchy yesterday because of it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I was screaming out "KNEES!! KNEES!!, KNEES!!" when he clenched with Cung Le (BTW, that was a vintage Wand finish) and was screaming my lungs out. My voice was actually really scratchy yesterday because of it.
    I know, he had a good circa vs Rampage clinch on Le and those knees were finding a home, so I knew it was going to be bad news. Just watched that Eddie Alvarez fight, that was some impressive business there too.
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:05 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 12:59 PM
  3. Fedor vs Antonio Silva Fight (video)
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 02:03 PM
  4. NEWS: Exclusive House video