**** is looking for new reps with MMA knowledge and experience!!

  1. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    **** is looking for new reps with MMA knowledge and experience!!


    Need to build Muscle is expanding to new forums, and we are about to become a sponsor on a very popular MMA forum and are looking to hire some reps with knowledge and/or experience in the field to rep for **** at this forum. Obviously experience is prefferred, but knowledge can go a long way as well, and anyone with widespread interest in the sport and repping for **** should throw their name in the hat to be considered.


    Any and all that are interested please tell me why you would like to rep for **** and tell us what knowledge and/or experience you have in the world of mixed martial arts...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  2. Registered User
    hurricane187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0

    Yes anyone interested please contact rickrock via pm or u can pm me over at ********************** (sn hurricane)
  3. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,810
    Answers
    1

    Sherdog?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh
    Sherdog?
    Yes sir, it is sherdog
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,152
    Answers
    1

    Have fun at that blackhole of a site.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Bump..
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Bump....Looking for more interested applicants.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  8. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    We are looking for a few good men (or women) with the knowledge of the world of MMA that would like to represent **** over at sherdog. This is a great oppurtunity for anyone qualified for this
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0

    Bump. **** treats their reps the right way, and this is an incredible opportunity to attach yourself to a first rate company that keeps on expanding.
  10. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,360
    Answers
    0

    this is an awesome opportunity, sherdog is a top notch site for mma fans
  11. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    this is an awesome opportunity, sherdog is a top notch site for mma fans
    For sure...an awesome opportunity is an understatement!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  12. Registered User
    Bagged01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0

    Been in the MMA game for a while, I also train and trained some of hawaii's upcoming fighters. I also live and breath MMA, been to Penn fitness many times and i travel to Cali and Las Vegas several times throughout the year.
    I'm not sure what I will have to do while on the sherdog.com forum,
    Also I'm very familiar with your products, and have used it time and time again.
    Figure I try since no one else is jumping at this opportunity
  13. Registered User
    Bagged01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0

    I also know I will be able to push your products more, especially here in Hawaii because when I mention ****, no one has any idea or even heard of the company, I will also be able to hit up alot of local shows, i see alot of potential to have the consumers, be familiarized with ****
  14. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagged01 View Post
    Been in the MMA game for a while, I also train and trained some of hawaii's upcoming fighters. I also live and breath MMA, been to Penn fitness many times and i travel to Cali and Las Vegas several times throughout the year.
    I'm not sure what I will have to do while on the sherdog.com forum,
    Also I'm very familiar with your products, and have used it time and time again.
    Figure I try since no one else is jumping at this opportunity
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagged01 View Post
    I also know I will be able to push your products more, especially here in Hawaii because when I mention ****, no one has any idea or even heard of the company, I will also be able to hit up alot of local shows, i see alot of potential to have the consumers, be familiarized with ****

    PM sent to you bro. Thanks for your interest!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  15. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Yo Rick, bagged is a stand-up guy! And MMA is huge back home in Hawaii too!
  16. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagged01 View Post
    Been in the MMA game for a while, I also train and trained some of hawaii's upcoming fighters. I also live and breath MMA, been to Penn fitness many times and i travel to Cali and Las Vegas several times throughout the year.
    I'm not sure what I will have to do while on the sherdog.com forum,
    Also I'm very familiar with your products, and have used it time and time again.
    Figure I try since no one else is jumping at this opportunity
    I used to train out in Halawa with Grappling Unlimited. Don't know if they're still around though, it's been many years! I know Egan has his boot camp thingamajig going on in Manoa these days.
  17. Registered User
    Bagged01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I used to train out in Halawa with Grappling Unlimited. Don't know if they're still around though, it's been many years! I know Egan has his boot camp thingamajig going on in Manoa these days.
    they do there own thing nowadays, but its getting huge gyms opening in every corner!!! most of it is garage gyms but the talent is insane, kids cant afford to pay $300 for 3 months at chirs lebens gym, I mean you got the new UFC Gym by Bj penn that just opened yesterday, Its hard but the sport is huge and all its gonna do is go bigger and bigger, which means more money floating around!!

    I float around from gym to gym just to see whats popping, but majority its mostly in my garage or friends garage, i will hit up some wrestling with PAL, or head over to gracie teckniques but rarely to expensive and to far from home
  18. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    I'd have to agree. Hawaii is booming with mma stuff now days.
    If I was more into the scene I'd seek out to be a rep. But I'm in japan lol. And just started out in judo so I'm not the right bro for this job!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Answers
    0

    Is 808 Fight Factory still around? I had a good buddy who fought professionally out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagged01 View Post
    they do there own thing nowadays, but its getting huge gyms opening in every corner!!! most of it is garage gyms but the talent is insane, kids cant afford to pay $300 for 3 months at chirs lebens gym, I mean you got the new UFC Gym by Bj penn that just opened yesterday, Its hard but the sport is huge and all its gonna do is go bigger and bigger, which means more money floating around!!

    I float around from gym to gym just to see whats popping, but majority its mostly in my garage or friends garage, i will hit up some wrestling with PAL, or head over to gracie teckniques but rarely to expensive and to far from home
  20. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Our sherdog team is full at the moment, so we aren't adding anymore as of now. But Bagged, your info and app has been forwarded, should another spot open up
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  21. Registered User
    Bagged01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian
    Is 808 Fight Factory still around? I had a good buddy who fought professionally out of there.
    They changed it to 808 top team, something about the 2 owners had a falling out so they split it. So you got 808 fight factory and 808 top team, but almost all the coaches went to 808TT
    Guys like falaniko vitale, Ronald juhn,
  22. Banned
    Eberly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yes sir, it is sherdog
    I agree with both of you.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Someone with knowledge and experience plz help
    By hasle1jb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 06:06 PM
  2. need m4ohn experience/knowledge
    By julius kelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in