NTBM is looking for new reps with MMA knowledge and experience!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to build Muscle is expanding to new forums, and we are about to become a sponsor on a very popular MMA forum and are looking to hire some reps with knowledge and/or experience in the field to rep for NTBM at this forum. Obviously experience is prefferred, but knowledge can go a long way as well, and anyone with widespread interest in the sport and repping for NTBM should throw their name in the hat to be considered.

Any and all that are interested please tell me why you would like to rep for NTBM and tell us what knowledge and/or experience you have in the world of mixed martial arts...:D

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
Yes anyone interested please contact rickrock via pm or u can pm me over at needtobuildmuscle.com (sn hurricane)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sherdog?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump....Looking for more interested applicants.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are looking for a few good men (or women) with the knowledge of the world of MMA that would like to represent NTBM over at sherdog. This is a great oppurtunity for anyone qualified for this ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Bump. NTBM treats their reps the right way, and this is an incredible opportunity to attach yourself to a first rate company that keeps on expanding.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is an awesome opportunity, sherdog is a top notch site for mma fans

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Been in the MMA game for a while, I also train and trained some of hawaii's upcoming fighters. I also live and breath MMA, been to Penn fitness many times and i travel to Cali and Las Vegas several times throughout the year.
I'm not sure what I will have to do while on the sherdog.com forum,
Also I'm very familiar with your products, and have used it time and time again.
Figure I try since no one else is jumping at this opportunity

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I also know I will be able to push your products more, especially here in Hawaii because when I mention NTBM, no one has any idea or even heard of the company, I will also be able to hit up alot of local shows, i see alot of potential to have the consumers, be familiarized with NTBM

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been in the MMA game for a while, I also train and trained some of hawaii's upcoming fighters. I also live and breath MMA, been to Penn fitness many times and i travel to Cali and Las Vegas several times throughout the year.
Also I'm very familiar with your products, and have used it time and time again.
I also know I will be able to push your products more, especially here in Hawaii because when I mention NTBM, no one has any idea or even heard of the company, I will also be able to hit up alot of local shows, i see alot of potential to have the consumers, be familiarized with NTBM

PM sent to you bro. Thanks for your interest! ;)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yo Rick, bagged is a stand-up guy! And MMA is huge back home in Hawaii too!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I used to train out in Halawa with Grappling Unlimited. Don't know if they're still around though, it's been many years! I know Egan has his boot camp thingamajig going on in Manoa these days.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I used to train out in Halawa with Grappling Unlimited. Don't know if they're still around though, it's been many years! I know Egan has his boot camp thingamajig going on in Manoa these days.
they do there own thing nowadays, but its getting huge gyms opening in every corner!!! most of it is garage gyms but the talent is insane, kids cant afford to pay $300 for 3 months at chirs lebens gym, I mean you got the new UFC Gym by Bj penn that just opened yesterday, Its hard but the sport is huge and all its gonna do is go bigger and bigger, which means more money floating around!!

I float around from gym to gym just to see whats popping, but majority its mostly in my garage or friends garage, i will hit up some wrestling with PAL, or head over to gracie teckniques but rarely to expensive and to far from home

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd have to agree. Hawaii is booming with mma stuff now days.
If I was more into the scene I'd seek out to be a rep. But I'm in japan lol. And just started out in judo so I'm not the right bro for this job!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Is 808 Fight Factory still around? I had a good buddy who fought professionally out of there.

they do there own thing nowadays, but its getting huge gyms opening in every corner!!! most of it is garage gyms but the talent is insane, kids cant afford to pay $300 for 3 months at chirs lebens gym, I mean you got the new UFC Gym by Bj penn that just opened yesterday, Its hard but the sport is huge and all its gonna do is go bigger and bigger, which means more money floating around!!

I float around from gym to gym just to see whats popping, but majority its mostly in my garage or friends garage, i will hit up some wrestling with PAL, or head over to gracie teckniques but rarely to expensive and to far from home

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our sherdog team is full at the moment, so we aren't adding anymore as of now. But Bagged, your info and app has been forwarded, should another spot open up ;)

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Is 808 Fight Factory still around? I had a good buddy who fought professionally out of there.
They changed it to 808 top team, something about the 2 owners had a falling out so they split it. So you got 808 fight factory and 808 top team, but almost all the coaches went to 808TT
Guys like falaniko vitale, Ronald juhn,