Steven Seagal drops Anderson Silva to the floor for not punching fast enough

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never leave your birthday party unattended or Steven Seagal may pop out of a very large cake, topless. I think I've confused my Under Siege imagery, but I still can't help but think that Seagal was the guy who taught Bruce LeeRoy to catch bullets with his teeth in 'The Last Dragon.' In fact, 'The Glow' is just a radioactive after-effect of drinking Seagal's energy drink. In the land of 7th degree Aikido masters, we are all mere peons operating in their world -- even if your name is Anderson Silva. Check out this video of Steven Seagal putting the absolute beatdown on Anderson Silva for not punching fast enough. [Source]

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steven Seagal is really starting to freak me out lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF!!!!! Thats hilarious

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
HAHAHA that's awesome, most practicing Buddhists don't have Eastern European sex slaves either, but a man's gotta do what he's gotta do, he's Above The Law. I'd be scared to train with him and be in the Belly of the Beast. I'm sure anywehre near him you're On Deadly Ground. Although his fame originated in Japan, he seems like quite The Patriot. All of his fighers' opponents are Marked For Death. He's Submerged in techniques that for most are Out of Reach. If I had to make an Executive Decision, i'd take Steven Seagal over Greg Jackson anyday. Glimmer Man.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Lol. He's got a school of hard knocks approach to coaching man, which is unexpected from a practicing Buddhist!
Very similar to my sifu though he is not a Budhhist, but we learn but getting taught very similar to that. I've learned how I've messed up by repeatedly getting taken to the floor, but I definitely do not make those mistakes again.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA that's awesome, most practicing Buddhists don't have Eastern European sex slaves either, but a man's gotta do what he's gotta do, he's Above The Law. I'd be scared to train with him and be in the Belly of the Beast. I'm sure anywehre near him you're On Deadly Ground. Although his fame originated in Japan, he seems like quite The Patriot. All of his fighers' opponents are Marked For Death. He's Submerged in techniques that for most are Out of Reach. If I had to make an Executive Decision, i'd take Steven Seagal over Greg Jackson anyday. Glimmer Man.

:rofl:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO....gotta keep that pimp hand strong!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seagal is certainly a patriot, the guy is a volunteer Minute Man basically, working the borders of AZ.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very similar to my sifu though he is not a Budhhist, but we learn but getting taught very similar to that. I've learned how I've messed up by repeatedly getting taken to the floor, but I definitely do not make those mistakes again.
My Aikido instructor wasn't a hard knock type of girl, but she didn't hold back when demonstrating a manipulation, and she always used me an example because I was a larger guy and she always wanted to show how someone as small as she was could subdue someone as big as me with the right joint manipulation. Granted, if we got in a real fight I don't think her Aikido would have saved her, but that's just my humble opinion.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
My Aikido instructor wasn't a hard knock type of girl, but she didn't hold back when demonstrating a manipulation, and she always used me an example because I was a larger guy and she always wanted to show how someone as small as she was could subdue someone as big as me with the right joint manipulation. Granted, if we got in a real fight I don't think her Aikido would have saved her, but that's just my humble opinion.
IDK spending time in the traditional game, about a year and half now I have some seen crazy things out of small females. Then again I've seen some things out of my sifu that you have to take a double take on and wonder how is that even physically possible. The issue with traditional arts is they are VERY effective IMHO, but the problem is most people do not take the time to really learn them. When you actually see an animal stylist train most people laugh, but it is true you can not put that into a sport. I have gotten a very light tiger claw to the pec and I was on the floor and couldnt thiink more than trying to try it off. I have been hit my some snake strike I cant tell you the technique, and my arm just fell to my side. So if your instructor was traditionally trained I'd have no qualms about her winning in a real fight, but I personally dont know her.

purebred

Lol. He's got a school of hard knocks approach to coaching man, which is unexpected from a practicing Buddhist!
If you think about it, spirituality is irrelevant when engaged in combat. By the same talk, one could argue that spirituality can have a carry-over effect into your performance during engagement but you're right. It is a bit unexpected. lol I've always admired his style.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This Seagal **** just needs to end already. He didn't teach Lyoto and Anderson a damn thing.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ LOL I agree, maybe he gave them a few pointers but they both already knew how to throw a front push kick

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Pretty ****ing impressive to flip Silva like a rag doll. Made him shout in pain for a second too. Silva threw a good one too he was pissed when Seagal asked how to say it in Spanish. Seagal slows down everything

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty ****ing impressive to flip Silva like a rag doll. Made him shout in pain for a second too. Silva threw a good one too he was pissed when Seagal asked how to say it in Spanish. Seagal slows down everything
Too bad he couldn't keep a 60 year old Gene LeBell from choking him out and making him piss himself on the set of Under Siege. Oh yeah, it's Portuguese, not Spanish.

Born Of Fire

Born Of Fire

Awards
Not really. I am a practicing Buddhist; although, it is considered non-passive. There's a lot of misconception about Buddhism in general, but I can understand how it happens. I was taught by a Creshule Monk, which is where I earned my black in Judo as well. He teaches an integration of both peace and war to create an environment of balance.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, that's the last post I'll ignore for misconstruing what I said about Seagal and being Buddhist. I wasn't saying I was surprised he's a practicing martial artists because he's a buddhist, Shaolin Monks, hello. I'm Chinese, I know about Martial Arts and Buddhists. I said I was surprised at his seemingly impatient and aggressive approach aka "hard knock approach," and I said I was surprised, I didn't make a judgment call as to whether it's good or bad, right or wrong, just surprised.

iron fists

Awards
Well if segal is really improving these guys..then just think what good ole chuck norris could do to lyoto's karate skills....i mean the guy does have the fastest recorded KO kick at 70+ mph....and has proven his skill in numerous bare knuckle karate tournaments. besides chuck norris has two speeds..walk... and kill....who better to be a coach and mentor?