Pint-Sized Pin Machine: 8-Year-Old Wrestling Champ (This little kid is SICK!!!)

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I love this video, this kid is a beast!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I love this video, this kid is a beast!
and relatively technical too. I wrestled in 6th grade and was generally stronger then the other kids, so I could man-handle through strength, but my technique was whack, this kids technique was great to watch.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
his lat drops and head locks are unbelievable

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i love how fired up he gets before one of the matches

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i love how fired up he gets before one of the matches
I fully believe kids like him with that kind of wrestling skill base and competitive mentality at such a young age will be the norm for MMA fighters in the future and the bar for being even an average MMA fighter will be sky high. Just like any other pro sport, you really, really have to be something special to even make the sport, let alone stand out.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Saw the video on Yahoo last week.

Good hips.....maybe a little judo background?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I fully believe kids like him with that kind of wrestling skill base and competitive mentality at such a young age will be the norm for MMA fighters in the future and the bar for being even an average MMA fighter will be sky high. Just like any other pro sport, you really, really have to be something special to even make the sport, let alone stand out.
yea man that kid is something special. ive seen some kids his size do really crazy things in BJJ too. the future of mma definitely looks promising.