Cain Velasquez Talks Strikeforce Heavyweight World Grand Prix And Overeem

joedf

Awards
I always like it when a champion gives props to other fighters that aren't in their organization. I'm looking forward to seeing Fedor back in action. I'm thinking Overeem is gonna be coming out looking to make a statement.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always like it when a champion gives props to other fighters that aren't in their organization. I'm looking forward to seeing Fedor back in action. I'm thinking Overeem is gonna be coming out looking to make a statement.
I'm rooting for Overeem. I like Fedor, but with M1, he's shackled to whatever shady goings-on they intend do and his career seems to have breached its climax, imho, (due to M1's management.)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fedor will never be in the UFC due to DW talking **** about Russians.

joedf

Awards
I'm rooting for Overeem. I like Fedor, but with M1, he's shackled to whatever shady goings-on they intend do and his career seems to have breached its climax, imho, (due to M1's management.)
Yeah, I'm eager to see Overeem silence some critics, shame how they keep refering to light heavy days. Thats supposed to be the good thing about MMA, you can have a bad run and still re-invent yourself.
Hard to figure out Fedor these days, if your only real experience with the sport is Ufc, then you don't actually realize what you've been missing. I still think he is gonna show why he was number one so long. Least I hope so. I gotta be honest when I saw him lose I felt like a kid who just found out there was no Santa.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fedor will never be in the UFC due to DW talking **** about Russians.
Its not just DW....M1 has way too much power of Fedor. At this point, I am afriad that if he has a mediocre showing in the Grand Prix he is going to lose relevance

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not just DW....M1 has way too much power of Fedor. At this point, I am afriad that if he has a mediocre showing in the Grand Prix he is going to lose relevance
Well, Fedor is part owner, so he takes a share of any blame that comes to M1 (I can't believe I just went against Fedor).

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, Fedor is part owner, so he takes a share of any blame that comes to M1 (I can't believe I just went against Fedor).
:eek5: whoa, it's like I don't even know you anymore..... but I agree.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yeah as legendary of a fighter Fedor is, he never had that "smash all your faces and collect all your belts" attitude. coming from being dirt poor and being able to provide well for his family has always been #1. he is a quiet humble man that doesnt feel like he needs to prove anything to anyone. of course it hurts us as fans because the fights are further and further apart and he seems to have lost some interest. regardless of what happens from now on he will still be my favorite fighter of all time and one of the toughest sob's to ever put on the little gloves

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Supplement Auction 0
Supplement Auction 1