Anyone here love Boxing?
- 12-22-2010, 11:28 AM
- 12-22-2010, 03:13 PM
I still love boxing, just not many great fights anymore.
- 12-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Fan for life.
12-22-2010, 05:11 PM
you compete, southpaw?
Imma have my first amateur bout in a couple.
12-22-2010, 08:54 PM
What weight are you fighting at? Have you been keeping up with the showtime super middleweight tourney? B-Hop fought Pascal this past weekend. I thought B-Hop schooled him for most of the fight.
12-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Boxing just had another epic fail this week. Is there really any interest in Mosley/Pacquiao?
M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Another? Statement is a bit of a stretch yet predictable. B-Hop vs Jean Pascal was a good fight.
As for Mosley/Pac I agree that fight should not take place; however, the other available options were even less attractive.
12-22-2010, 09:51 PM
12-22-2010, 09:53 PM
12-28-2010, 05:03 AM
12-28-2010, 02:02 PM
12-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Mayweather vs Pacquaio would be good.
12-28-2010, 05:54 PM
12-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chuck66 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 133Last Post: 01-07-2012, 10:39 AM
- By Dazl1212 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2011, 07:48 PM
- By football3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2011, 04:40 AM
- By bosco in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2006, 05:29 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2005, 06:04 PM