Anyone here love Boxing?

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
???

Wanna know so we can get some discussion going on here

lifterjaydawg

Awards
I still love boxing, just not many great fights anymore.

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
you compete, southpaw?

Imma have my first amateur bout in a couple.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you compete, southpaw?

Imma have my first amateur bout in a couple.
I did when I was younger, nothing major, mostly local tourneys around my area. My father boxed and trained other fighters throughout his life (amateurs), so it's been ingrained in me since I was a child.

What weight are you fighting at? Have you been keeping up with the showtime super middleweight tourney? B-Hop fought Pascal this past weekend. I thought B-Hop schooled him for most of the fight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boxing just had another epic fail this week. Is there really any interest in Mosley/Pacquiao?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another? Statement is a bit of a stretch yet predictable. B-Hop vs Jean Pascal was a good fight.

As for Mosley/Pac I agree that fight should not take place; however, the other available options were even less attractive.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another? Bit of a stretch yet fully expected. B-Hop vs Jean Pascal was a good fight.
The last decade or so have been a big fail for boxing. Lower interest and market share from the usual political crap and the rise of MMA.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last decade or so have been a big fail for boxing. Lower interest and market share from the usual political crap and the rise of MMA.
Uh huh. Because guys rolling around on the floor with affliction/tap out shirts with massive amounts of bedazzler equals fun times I guess. I kid of course. Happy Holidays. =)

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I did when I was younger, nothing major, mostly local tourneys around my area. My father boxed and trained other fighters throughout his life (amateurs), so it's been ingrained in me since I was a child.

What weight are you fighting at? Have you been keeping up with the showtime super middleweight tourney? B-Hop fought Pascal this past weekend. I thought B-Hop schooled him for most of the fight.
B Hop was Pascal's professor for 12 rounds. Great fight:afro:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B Hop was Pascal's professor for 12 rounds. Great fight:afro:
I agree. B-Hop surprised me once again. I honestly thought Pascal was going to stop him or at least make him apprehensive. I'll never doubt B-Hop again....he schooled Pascal. If that match took place in the US, B-Hop would have made history again.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I agree. B-Hop surprised me once again. I honestly thought Pascal was going to stop him or at least make him apprehensive. I'll never doubt B-Hop again....he schooled Pascal. If that match took place in the US, B-Hop would have made history again.
Oh ya the draw thing was crazy. The super six classic is pretty awesome, I'd watch that over any MMA fight.