Non-Spoiler: For anybody who missed Anthony Pettis' Matrix Kick

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Non-Spoiler: For anybody who missed Anthony Pettis' Matrix Kick

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.02%

Damn! You got to it before I did! I was actually listening to Jim Rome earlier when he started going off about how Chuck Norris is Jealous....last time he saw that Guile was doing that to Ken in Street Fighter....etc!

Usually this sort of stunt ends up badly in MMA. As a matter of fact I'm thinking if this was a UFC PPV against a worthy contender, Pettis would have been knocked on his ass. But what makes this look so epic is the fact that the dude just had a "deer in the headlights" look as Pettis was landing it! No blocking...no dodging...no bracing for impact...just got layed the F*CK out!!! Just outstanding...here's another clip of this also from 3 different angles:

IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by neofrost83 View Post
    Damn! You got to it before I did! I was actually listening to Jim Rome earlier when he started going off about how Chuck Norris is Jealous....last time he saw that Guile was doing that to Ken in Street Fighter....etc!

Usually this sort of stunt ends up badly in MMA. As a matter of fact I'm thinking if this was a UFC PPV against a worthy contender, Pettis would have been knocked on his ass. But what makes this look so epic is the fact that the dude just had a "deer in the headlights" look as Pettis was landing it! No blocking...no dodging...no bracing for impact...just got layed the F*CK out!!! Just outstanding...here's another clip of this also from 3 different angles:

lol, nice analogy. Also, had he done this in the UFC and it landed, it would've been front page news.

Benderson Thought Process:
    "....wtf?... why's he running at the cage? is he? no! .. oh no he didn---" CRACK!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.02%

I mean really...do you think Anderson Silva or B.J. Penn would just stand there and take it? What would be even better than THAT is if he did try it agaist Silva and Silva caught HIM in midair with a knee to the temple. I'd pay to see something like that...and it would be added to this video:

IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Great way to end the WEC!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

I'm a huge BenHen fan, but that kick was beastly. Kinda sucks that the WEC is over nao, less fighting events for us fans.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anthony Roberts Products have arrived
    By CustomCapsule in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 11:36 AM
  2. Just saw Melvin Anthony at my gym today...
    By pistonpump in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 04:49 AM
  3. Anthony Robert PCT
    By fatsuperman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 01:33 PM
  4. Anthony Roberts GH article
    By wideguy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:19 PM