Royce Gracie: willing to fight again for the UFC
- 01-05-2011, 02:21 PM
- 01-05-2011, 02:23 PM
You can buy a belt anywhere.
To quote Royce, "A black belt only covers two inches of your ass; you have to cover the rest."M.Ed. Ex Phys
01-05-2011, 11:14 PM
01-06-2011, 12:14 AM
I can't say I would have much interest in seeing him fight anymore. I'd rather remember him as he was in his prime. He was a pioneer to the sport and the UFC owes him a great debt of gratitude IMO.
01-06-2011, 12:36 PM
01-06-2011, 12:40 PM
01-06-2011, 01:09 PM
01-06-2011, 01:19 PM
01-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Rickson had the best fighting stance. It was like those 1920's Irish boxers with the giant mustaches.
NSCA - CSCS
01-06-2011, 03:38 PM
They've all been active in recent years. Hell, Renzo just fought this year, too. They live more off of their last name now in both MMA and submission grappling. Only Roger has been successful in the family in recent years. However, he's easily among the top-3 grapplers in the world right now (Drysdale, Jacare, Roger).
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By AE14 in forum MMAReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2007, 03:31 PM
- By warriorway in forum MMAReplies: 31Last Post: 05-01-2006, 08:52 PM
- By drunk in forum MMAReplies: 11Last Post: 03-13-2006, 02:00 AM
- By drunk in forum MMAReplies: 68Last Post: 02-19-2006, 09:07 PM
- By MarcusG in forum MMAReplies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2006, 02:52 PM