Greatest Grappling Match Ever (MMA)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This might be old stuff to some but I just stumbled on it and thought it was worth sharing. If you like the ground game like I do, you'll love this.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you seen Newton/Sakuraba?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Google it, my friend. Fantastic grappling match.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet beat me to it. Newton/Saku is the greatest grappling match I've ever seen in MMA. Maia/McDonald is another great one as well.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off topic, for Mullet mostly. I just beat Fable 3 this morning (before work). Damn good game. I actually passed up my window of opportunity for coitus with the wife last night due that game. Anyway, fine game, very in depth, a bit easy, but certainly a great game.

Back to MMA.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You enjoyed it? I played both the first and second versions, and have to say, I was immediately disappointed in this installment. Not sure if I received a faulty version which is to blame, but I felt the game was lagging, a bit buggy and choppy at places.

Then again, I had just finished Fallout 3 and the DLC's, so, I may have been tainted by that experience. I believe I am going to take it back in exchange for Red Dead Redemption.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You enjoyed it? I played both the first and second versions, and have to say, I was immediately disappointed in this installment. Not sure if I received a faulty version which is to blame, but I felt the game was lagging, a bit buggy and choppy at places.

Then again, I had just finished Fallout 3 and the DLC's, so, I may have been tainted by that experience. I believe I am going to take it back in exchange for Red Dead Redemption.
Odd, I didn't have any lagg or bug issues. It was smooth and fast loading for me. However, Red Dead isn't a bad way to trade. I liked Red Dead because it was longer and the storyline progressed a bit slower. It was my first experience with a western themed genre and I enjoyed it more then I anticipated.

I've not tried Fallout 3. I think I'm the one person in the world who didn't like Fallout 2 and I tried to like it, 3 times. I bought the game new on three seperate occassions, because I heard so much good about it over time, that I thought it had to be me doing or not doing something critical that was blemishing my experience. I went back to try and like the game 3 times.... I never made it passed the first Satellite mission on all three attempts to like it.

The big ones I'm looking forward to are Assassins Creed 3 and Dragon Age 2. I used buy my wife her Wii games so she'll leave me alone to play my own games, but as the year starts, she's a teacher, which means no time for play and so now I just look like the lazy, neglecting husband playiing around while she corrects homework at night. That said, I finished Fable 3 and have nothing else until Assassins Creed, so its back to helping her grade papers.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My fetishes do not start until next year, unfortunately: Gears of War 3, Killzone 3, inFamous 2!

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
I definitely agree with Saku/Newton when it comes to sheer grappling. There were some amazing transitions in that fight. Two grappling wizards going at it.

Sanchez/Diaz was another very good grappling match up.

M15

M15

Awards
Excellent match. Another good match that I didn't see mentioned was Wilson Reis vs Shad Leirley. Very very good smooth jiu jitsu. Def a must see.