Ultimate Fighter - Koschek

  1. Ultimate Fighter - Koschek


    Ok, this is just something I have been noticing lately.

    Josh seems to have lost a whole lot of muscle and good weight, he seriously looks smaller than most people on the show and they are fighting at 155... This while he's preparing to maybe the biggest freak of nature in GSP.

    Anyone else has noticed that too? Thoughts?


  2. I could care less, the guy is a **** sucker and I hope gsp trounces his a$$.

    Never liked koschek from the first time he showed up on tuf.

  3. You could give Koschek an extra 20 pounds and he still wont defeat GSP!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by slapnutz View Post
    You could give Koschek an extra 20 pounds and he still wont defeat GSP!

  5. Gsp will straight wipe the mat with koscheck. Man that dude is a ****. He was picking on that big medic last week on tuf, was really hoping dude would just chin check koscheck real quick.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Gsp will straight wipe the mat with koscheck. Man that dude is a ****. He was picking on that big medic last week on tuf, was really hoping dude would just chin check koscheck real quick.
    The only claim to fame that he has, is that he's 'well known' because he's such a dbag. I really hope GSP kills him in Dec..

  7. You're not gonna find me defending him at all, he is a toolbag for sure. I do, however, think that his whole attitude and all is more of a showboating to get attention and that he isn't truly like that in real life, but nonetheless, gets old; he's like a tiny version of Brock Lesnar I guess.

    But anyways, he really doesn't seem to be well prepared for that fight at all, I look at Mike, English, Johnson and so on and they ALL look absolutely overwhelmingly more powerful and fit than Koscheck. Wouldn't be surprised if one of those 155ers gave him a hard time.

  8. He's subbed out some of his MMA training for improv lessons to master his phantom eye pokes and phantom nut shots. GSP won't know whats come'n when he goes for a superman punch and Kos drops to his knees calling for a groin shot penalty.
    NSCA - CSCS

  9. He does look a bit smaller than normal. I just cant wait to see that douchebag get is you know what handed to him by GSP. Id have loved to have seen that medic lay him out.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    You're not gonna find me defending him at all, he is a toolbag for sure. I do, however, think that his whole attitude and all is more of a showboating to get attention and that he isn't truly like that in real life, but nonetheless, gets old; he's like a tiny version of Brock Lesnar I guess.

    But anyways, he really doesn't seem to be well prepared for that fight at all, I look at Mike, English, Johnson and so on and they ALL look absolutely overwhelmingly more powerful and fit than Koscheck. Wouldn't be surprised if one of those 155ers gave him a hard time.
    Yeah, I agree, it's somewhat of an act to build hype, ya know make himself out as the "bad guy". But I tell u what- it's working- I haven't wanted to see someone get smashed this bad in awhile!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Gsp will straight wipe the mat with koscheck. Man that dude is a ****. He was picking on that big medic last week on tuf, was really hoping dude would just chin check koscheck real quick.

    Tru,
    I don't like KCK either. I'm all for the red team, but red hair or whatever his name is was a lil bitch for stepping in and walking away and cry like a lil bitch....
    I can understand if you cry after an upset fight, but after trying to break things up?? come on...
    and kck, what sup wit his hair? look like a chea pet

  12. same here guys. I cant stand koshcheck on TUF and would love to see someone on the show hand a ass beating to him and if not on the show GSP will surely destroy him when they face each other.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I could care less, the guy is a **** sucker and I hope gsp trounces his a$$.

    Never liked koschek from the first time he showed up on tuf.
    ^ this x 2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Fighter 10
    By AE14 in forum MMA
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 02:27 AM
  2. The Ultimate Fighter S09
    By bla55 in forum MMA
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 05:23 PM
  3. The Ultimate Fighter 8
    By daniel35 in forum MMA
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:46 PM
  4. The Ultimate Fighter
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Log in
Log in