What will Tito's excuse be?

joedf

Awards
First a disclaimer. I'm an old school Tito fan, But he does tend to make up alot of excuses for his performances. If he loses this fight, what will his excuse be?

My girl says it will be he got bleach in his eyes thus reducing his vision.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
How about using the excuse he is old and washed up. :) it is sad to see him and iceman fall so far!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey, aging happens to the best of us but the main problem was that they never tried to add anything to their respective toolboxes. The sport outgrew them.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
outgrew them 2 years ago. sad thing. Tito to strikeforce lol?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He could not take down a wrestler. That's Tito's style of fighting. Take them down and ground n pound them. Instead he got took down.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tito has been done for awhile. When he makes comments like he's on the road to getting his belt back or even considering it a possibility, it's really rather laughable. He can play the marketing game without sounding ludacris. I was a Tito fan and rooted for him eveytime he lost to Lidell, but his time is far past.

He just hasn't evolved with the sport. He was too busy on celebrity apprentice as the sport passed him up. Randy has at least evolved with the sport, so he stays relatively competitive, but Tito has not only not evolved, but has seemingly regressed. Where's the TD's or even TD attempts? He should really hang them up.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this point, I doubt that he can even shoot because his body is so beat to hell.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Punching Jenna Jameson is easier than punching Matt Hammil.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^No, no, no. Ur doing it wrong!

Shooting on Jenna Jameson is easier than shooting on Matt Hammil.
Fixed :cheers:

EDIT: I just decided that I have to stop visiting the Misc section of certain other forums, lol...

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
^^^No, no, no. Ur doing it wrong!

Fixed :cheers:

EDIT: I just decided that I have to stop visiting the Misc section of certain other forums, lol...

Yup you're right. Sorry, thanks for the fix.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's because with Jenna, Tito can shoot from the front and the back.

iron fists

Awards
the funny thing was is that tito tought a win over hammil put him in line for the title..lol..hammil is far from being a title contender gate keeper..but how about hammil showing off his soft head by straight eating tito's head kick without a flinch..and that landed all shin on jaw..props to hammil and his taunting jestures to tito in the fight...but i hope they let tito get beat down by chuck so we can atleast see the iceman go out with a win.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
All I gotta say is he should have left big bear awhille ago to maybe save his career or do something different. His standup and wrestling has looked below average for 3 years.

iron fists

Awards
i agree..the bar has been raised and skills, technique have greatly been improved while tito has stayed stagnant....kind of in the way that a bjj purple now would have been a black belt 6-8 years ago in comparison.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I think Tito and Jake Shields had the same training camp....