BROCKTOBERFEST/HOW DOES CAIN BEAT LESNAR??

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Intersting fight! Does Cain pull the Decision? Wear Lesnar out? Knock Lesnar out? Does Lesnar ground and pound? Knock Cain out? This is a 50/50 fight for me but then again so was Lesnar Carwin-i didn't think Carwin would gas and abandon his wrestling.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to this fight.. Not too interested about the UFC in the UK tomorrow.

I'm hoping for a Lesnar KO/TKO :)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Hey, what happened to all my rep points? Don't really pay attention but they're all gone! How does that happen?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to this fight.. Not too interested about the UFC in the UK tomorrow.

I'm hoping for a Lesnar KO/TKO :)
I want to see bisping humilated tomorrow! I can not stand that clown and cant wait till the ufc drops him and sends him packing to strike force or even worse over seas to Dream or SRC haha.

I think if brock can get on top of cain and hold him down for some ground and pound against the cage he may take it. But i think cain is faster on his feet and is going to be very hard for lesnar to take down and oppose his will. Im 50/50 on it as well and dont care who wins i just want to see blood and lots of it haha!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know but last time I fought lesner I won, so. Cain might have a shot. hahahaha

No but for real, I want lesner to die just because hes brock lesner

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i'm voting against lesnar, because he's lesnar, i hate his attitude even though it's getting better, and if it wasn't for his size, nothing he has done has impressed me yet

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny how Lesnar catches so much **** for 1 damn fight (Mir) even though he wasn't the one that started it. Mir is notorious for his trash talk and Lesnar is an emotional guy. Also, so many people complain about a lack of athletes with a personality, but then they chastise someone who actually has an engaging personality.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
^^^Truth^^^ I give Cain a puncher's chance but I believe the size and power difference will prove to be too much for Brown Pride. Lesnar FTW.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Truth^^^ I give Cain a puncher's chance but I believe the size and power difference will prove to be too much for Brown Pride. Lesnar FTW.
I don't even give the puncher chance. Of Carwin couldn't ko h, I can't see Cain. I see Brock taking him down and pounding h out either late round 1 or early round 2. He is too damn bog, strong, and athletic

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the spelling errors. Damn iPod.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
First, I've actually never heard anyone complain about lack of personality in athletes. In fact, most people complain about too much personality ala TO, Chad Johnson, Lesnar, AI back in the day, etc. Having said that, I don't have any problem with Brock's personality, because people want to pretend that MMA is stictly a sport, but at the end of the day, it is still a fight, and emotions run rampant.

The only reason Carwin didn't finish Lesnar is because he gassed or cramped, or had lactic acidosis or however he explained it. I see Lesnar have trouble taking Cain down, and Cain definitely has advantage on the feet. Cain is incredibly strong as he displayed against Rothwell, but stronger than Lesnar.. not a chance. I have gain winning this fight, but respect that Lesnar is an incredibly conditioned monster, so it will be fun to watch.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
he doesn't!!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I love to hate Brock which makes him good for the sport. His trash talk is stirs sh!t up. I think Cain will out strike Lesner. I hope cain doesnt get on his back.

I am calling it now Cain wins by tko round 3-4

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lesner its looking better then ever guys. you've seen him in the latest behind the scenes, I'm sure, he's cut as hell compared to when he first came in and still at the tippy to of the weight range... He's fast as hell for how big he is, shiii he's fast as hell period. Don't matter how much faster cain is, it's a freakin cage, eventually he'll get backed up into the fence and get tagged.

I think brock is too dedicated and too big to be picked off by the likes of 220lb cain.... Until Carwin gets another chance I don't see anyone beating him.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
I agree that eventually, yes, Brock will get his hands on Cain. However, I just don't see him having the advantaantage when it happens. Fighters have effectively "ran" around the ring before, but I doubt that is Cain's gameplan. Also, Cain has a similar wrestling pedigree as Randy Couture (no he wasn't an Olympic alternate, nor was he in Greco-Roman) and we saw that a 220 Randy Couture effectively controlled Brock until he was caught. Besides that punch, who have we seen Brock knockout standing up? Yes, he broke Heath Herrings orbital with one punch, but he didn't finish him. Granted Brock isn't able to take Cain down, what will he do? Yes, I'm sure he's improved, but he's still very green in the stand up. WE saw what happen when Carwin landed one punch some months ago, he didn't stay in the pocket and ran away. Cain has arguably more polished stand-up than Carwin (look what he did to Nog) and we've seen him take several shots from heavy handed Kongo and remain poised. I think the only way Brock can win this fight is if he succesfully lands a takedown on Cain and TKOs him. Having said that, I really don't see that happening before Cain either catches him, or wins the fight via decision.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
But this is purely speculation and anything could happen.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pulling 100% for Brock, but I can see Cain simply out-peppering him and keeping him at a flustered strike range. A part of me feels Brock's physiciality will simply be too much for Cain, but I do feel Cain is superior in MMA talent and I don't know which attritibute will have the greater influence in this fight. It's going to be a nail biter for me. I give Cain a whole lot of credit and a legitimate chance to win by decision or TKO, but I'm hoping Brock maintains ontop.

As for Brock's talent, the way he shut down Mir in the second fight and the way he worked his way to the choke against Carwin were actual displays of technicality, not brute strength.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think past fights can be held much against brock, he's a gifted athlete and learns and improves significantly where he failed before each and every time....and even when getting punched out he came out changed the game plan and showed a side of his game that's obviously well built we hadn't seen before.

Also cain:couture? Sorry that's no fair comparison, randy is a legend. Greco wrestling specifically is what allows him to handle guys much bigger then himself and keep them pinned against the cage, cain cannot boast this same skill set... Had randy been younger and at his heavier weight as in the past I think he would have took brock, easy.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Funny how Lesnar catches so much **** for 1 damn fight (Mir) even though he wasn't the one that started it. Mir is notorious for his trash talk and Lesnar is an emotional guy. Also, so many people complain about a lack of athletes with a personality, but then they chastise someone who actually has an engaging personality.
Well said Rodja. I agree. Actually, he deserves nothing but credit for his rise in MMA. Everyone said he couldn't do it. He's just an "entertainer". This guy was born to be in battles. Look at him. He wouldn't have it any other way than fighting. Be it win or lose.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad that everyone actually has a decent fight card to look forward to. UFC 120 was 120% waste of time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still feel ripped off..
LOL, from a free show, damn. You must have really been disappointed. I only caught the tail end, starting from the Hardy/Condit fight. It ended excellent, but I didn't sit through the whole thing, so I didnt' feel MMA'ically violated.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I new before hand it would suck. I waited to watch it re aired. Wasnt even fun drunk.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
How does Cain supposed great cardio play into this fight?
Non of Lesnar's fights have gone to the judges for a split decision. All have been decisive.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, everyone complaining about free MMA needs to stop whining. In no way do I want to go back to the old way of having a card every 2-3 months and that was if we were lucky.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cain dont have a chance. Ok a small chance.

ChrisSurf

Awards
The only reason Carwin didn't finish Lesnar is because he gassed or cramped, or had lactic acidosis or however he explained it. I see Lesnar have trouble taking Cain down, and Cain definitely has advantage on the feet. Cain is incredibly strong as he displayed against Rothwell, but stronger than Lesnar.. not a chance. I have gain winning this fight, but respect that Lesnar is an incredibly conditioned monster, so it will be fun to watch.
My bud was at the fight and said even after it was over Carwin didn't look gased (even after being choked out) but was sorta walking and moving a little stiff legged, which leads me to believe it was like Carwin said when he got into the second round it was like his body froze.

Lesnar still has quite a size/weight advantage over Cain depending what Cain weighs in at, but Cain is not doubt more quicker and accurate with punches and kicks.... but I think if Lesnar get's on top he can will with ground and pound.

I just hope Carwin vs Lesnar 2 happens:yup: . Lesnar was funny thought the other day on interviews about the fight with Cain, he said Carwin made him see Tweety Bird a couple times lol.

And Hamill is one of my faves, I hope he smashes the **** out of Tito

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO at that video of Brock in WWE.

Cant wait for this fight. Only downside to this fight... I will have to be at Hooters or some other place like it. Got spoiled watching it at people's appartment for free. All I had to put up with then was a couple of drunks now I will be surrounded by them.

Kegger

Awards
Brock Lesnar: "When I get done whooping your ass, I'm gonna go drink a Corona and eat a burrito just for your Hispanic heritage" bwahahahahaha

Brock, thank you for saying what we're all thinking.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Carwin vs Lesnar 2 would be a good fight. But I dont expect it for a while.

I like Hamil but he's not a finisher. Tito is a first round fighter. It could be a good fight.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carwin vs Lesnar 2 would be a good fight. But I dont expect it for a while.

I like Hamil but he's not a finisher. Tito is a first round fighter. It could be a good fight.
It would really depend on the outcome of this fight. If Brock wins, he fights JDS next, but if Cain wins, JDS fights Cain and Brock and Carwin may be in position to fight for contendership. Assuming there is no rubber match between Brock and Cain.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
CAIN punches 2230 on Sports Science (hardest punch they have ever seen of any professional boxer, even) Yet looks like pillow hands in all fights except agains Nogeira who stood there and turned right into the punch after throwing his own.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CAIN punches 2230 on Sports Science (hardest punch they have ever seen of any professional boxer, even) Yet looks like pillow hands in all fights except agains Nogeira who stood there and turned right into the punch after throwing his own.
I don't know about that.... maybe he can punch that hard on a non-moving object, where he has room and time to load his punch for a true barn burner, because if Cain is the hardest punching person alive (apparently, if he has a harder swing then any pro boxer), then shouldn't he have more devastating KO's, such as more then just one against a war battered Nogueira.

Didn't Cain throw something like 220+ punches against Kongo, yet never knocked him out and Kongo isn't exactly the toughest kid on the block. No doubt that when Cain clocked Big Nog, Big Nog looked like he'd been hit with a truck, but I don't know about that Sport Science shenanigan, cause again, Cain's fights certainly don't reflect this kind of alleged devastation.

His TKO wins consist of Ben Rothwell, Denis Stojnic, Jake O'Brien, Brad Morris, Jeremiah Constant, Jesse Fujarczyk and a UD against Cheick. Most of those people his would be hand grenades couldn't KO are relatively nobodies and unheard of even to a respectabally savvy MMA fan.

He KO'd the shet out of Big Nog, but Big Nog made Frank Mir look like Floyd Mayweather when they fought, and lets recall Mir's last fight with Mirco, he was certainly no Floyd Mayweather to even a dead fish out of water like the Mirco of today.

Last edited:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree. I see him as pillow hands. Just kinda steam rolls you with activity and work yet with little damage.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that Nog was sick. I believe it was staph. I can't believe how many fighters are picking Cain. I wonder if they were told to say that to hype up the fight? I don't really see how he could win other than the flash knockout. If Shane and Randy couldn't do it, I don't see how Brown Pride can????

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Shane cant ko Brock, I dont know how Cain can. I do not see many advantages for Cain. I could see this being uncompetitive

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
WELLLL...I goess Cain's not pillow hands afterall.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
WELLLL...I goess Cain's not pillow hands afterall.
Great googley-moogley! What a great fight and this is truly one of the few times that I'm surprised and happy to be wrong.

SPOILER BELOW!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it looks like Brock just isnt meant to take a punch. Interesting to see if Cain's popularity wanes any.

Rustysballs

Awards
CAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was freaking awesome!!!Scared the crap out of me when Lesnar came out.Thats a powerfull dude.Did ya'll see Cain scramble?!Dammmmn.He got up like nothing!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. It's funny how wrong I could be. Cain is a beast. Looking forward to Cain/JDS

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lesnar had a cut that looked like a vagina...OUCH!!!! Unbeleivable fight...HOLY SH*T!!!