Diaz vs Noons 2

mh625

Awards
Well I just wanted to know who you guys thought had the upperhand. I think this fight will show a much different Diaz than the first fight I think Diaz wins this one by submission.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Oh snap thats this Saturday huh. I'll be rooting for Diaz I suppose, should be a good fight.
Gesias "JZ" Cavalcante vs. Josh Thomson looks entertaining too.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Diaz takes it this time. He just shouldnt be foolish enough to be content to stand and trade with Noons. One Nick gets him to the ground, he should embarass him. However, if Nick's ego ges out of whack, he will take a beating on his feet.

mh625

Awards
JZ and the Thompson fight should really showcase how good JZ really is outside of his fights in Japan Thompson is a really strong opponent

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
OMG! The announcing team was especially horrendous tonight! They were, clearly, only watching Noons. They suck so hard.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel really bad for JZ; he got robbed in what was a very competitive fight, but he clearly won. As far as Diaz goes, I was very unimpressed as he failed to do anything substantial against a LW fighting with one hand. For a guy that's supposed to be an elite WW, he surely didn't look anything like it on Saturday.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel really bad for JZ; he got robbed in what was a very competitive fight, but he clearly won. As far as Diaz goes, I was very unimpressed as he failed to do anything substantial against a LW fighting with one hand. For a guy that's supposed to be an elite WW, he surely didn't look anything like it on Saturday.
Agreed. His desire to fighttjetop WW is not realistic. Can anyone imagine what GSP would do to him? That would make the Fitch beating look tame.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I didnt watch it because a friend spoiled it for me but was it really a loss of Diaz? Also I did watch the josh Thompson fight and I had him losing that fight too......weird scoring.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt watch it because a friend spoiled it for me but was it really a loss of Diaz? Also I did watch the josh Thompson fight and I had him losing that fight too......weird scoring.
He won the fight, but it was far from a convincing win. Like I said, for a guy that's supposed to be an elite WW, he was unable to finish a one-handed LW without a ground game.