Major, MAJOR signing by SF

  1. Major, MAJOR signing by SF


    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. thanks for the update bro

  3. they also signed masvidal too.
    •   
       


  4. Awesome news.

  5. Glad he is going to be fighting legit fighters again. During his off time/suspention he has been picking on nobodies lol Id love to see him go with any of the top 5 SF guys. Strikeforce HW's are where its at! UFC should have taken a chance on him. They can afford it. Put him on a stacked card in case he tests positive hahaha jk Something tells me in about 2-3 years after a loss of two he tests positive again. I am all around glad he is in SF again. I hope they have a California event soon again.

  6. yeah barnett has the curse of being one of those guys who always get busted .

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    yeah barnett has the curse of being one of those guys who always get busted .
    It's also in CA. The land of notorious commissions and shady tests.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. yeah poor guy...someone needs to stop putting overeems urine in josh's piss cup...lol.

  9. seriousss. josh used though.

  10. Is this really that big a signing? He has not been relevant in quite a while and are we sure he will even be abl to piss clean at this point?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Is this really that big a signing? He has not been relevant in quite a while and are we sure he will even be abl to piss clean at this point?
    ^^^^^THIS FOR SURE! SF stands for snooze fest! I watch it as an alternative.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Is this really that big a signing? He has not been relevant in quite a while and are we sure he will even be abl to piss clean at this point?
    Considering he's still a top-5 HW with a great resume, I'd say yes. I think the layoff will really help him from a physical and mental perspective as he's been a very active fighter (fighting 7 times in '06 is nuts considering the level of competition he fought). Honestly, the HW division is just as good in SF as it is in the UFC.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. And SF just signed Semtx as well. Him vs Cyborg would be epic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Considering he's still a top-5 HW with a great resume, I'd say yes. I think the layoff will really help him from a physical and mental perspective as he's been a very active fighter (fighting 7 times in '06 is nuts considering the level of competition he fought). Honestly, the HW division is just as good in SF as it is in the UFC.
    I think it is a decent signing, but I dont view him as top 5 anymore. I will be interested to see him against a top flight hwy to gauge where he is
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  15. should be good for strikeforce...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. major q?
    By skownation22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 12:34 AM
  2. MAjor challenge
    By EmAzing in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 10:01 AM
  3. Major Shutdown Help
    By Insidious1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 07:24 AM
  4. major cutter
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 02:40 PM
  5. Major Props!
    By haiz69 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Log in
Log in