Major, MAJOR signing by SF

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Glad he is going to be fighting legit fighters again. During his off time/suspention he has been picking on nobodies lol Id love to see him go with any of the top 5 SF guys. Strikeforce HW's are where its at! UFC should have taken a chance on him. They can afford it. Put him on a stacked card in case he tests positive hahaha jk Something tells me in about 2-3 years after a loss of two he tests positive again. I am all around glad he is in SF again. I hope they have a California event soon again.

I

iron fists

Awards
yeah barnett has the curse of being one of those guys who always get busted .

I

iron fists

Awards
yeah poor guy...someone needs to stop putting overeems urine in josh's piss cup...lol.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this really that big a signing? He has not been relevant in quite a while and are we sure he will even be abl to piss clean at this point?

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Is this really that big a signing? He has not been relevant in quite a while and are we sure he will even be abl to piss clean at this point?
^^^^^THIS FOR SURE! SF stands for snooze fest! I watch it as an alternative.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering he's still a top-5 HW with a great resume, I'd say yes. I think the layoff will really help him from a physical and mental perspective as he's been a very active fighter (fighting 7 times in '06 is nuts considering the level of competition he fought). Honestly, the HW division is just as good in SF as it is in the UFC.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And SF just signed Semtx as well. Him vs Cyborg would be epic.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering he's still a top-5 HW with a great resume, I'd say yes. I think the layoff will really help him from a physical and mental perspective as he's been a very active fighter (fighting 7 times in '06 is nuts considering the level of competition he fought). Honestly, the HW division is just as good in SF as it is in the UFC.
I think it is a decent signing, but I dont view him as top 5 anymore. I will be interested to see him against a top flight hwy to gauge where he is