Roger Huerta Drops Woman Beater

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw this earlier, Roger is awesome, I wish he was in the UFC still, it was such a close fight with Gray maynard.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Facking awesome! Wish we could have seen how that dude got laid out but damn he def deserved it and then some.

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
DAMN! That is the first I am seeing this! Roger is the man! Guy deserved everything he got!

Rustysballs

Awards
Awesome!P*ssy probaly had 50lbs on Roger.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roger Huerta on Street Fight - 'I Got the Better of Him'

8/5/2010 10:01 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ just spoke with Roger Huerta -- the former UFC fighter involved in a bloody street fight in Texas this weekend -- who tells us he only got violent ... after the other guy swung at him.

In a phone conversation just moments ago, Huerta told us he tried to remain calm early Saturday morning when he watched some random "huge guy" punch a girl in the head in the middle of the street ... explaining, “I just don’t think that it's right to hit a woman. Period.”

Huerta tells us, "I approached the man calmly and said, “Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl."

But Huerta claims the other guy responded, "F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I'll knock out any f*ckin' bitch that I wanna f*ckin' knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out.”

Huerta added, "... and as he's saying this, he's taking off his shirt ... and at that point I was like, alright.'"

Huerta insists that he didn't throw the first punch -- and only reacted when the other guy "started swinging at me" ... and we all know what happened next.

"I got the better of him and I left," Huerta said.

The 27-year-old explained, "If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone … I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it.”

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/05/roger-huerta-ufc-interview-bloody-fight-hit-me-first-austin-texas-street-fight/
Huerta is a pimp.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
F v c k in great...love seeing big dudes gettin knocked out...guy thinks he's tough sheit cuz he knocked a girl out...hope that bitch arse got his jaw broken....good sheit Huerta...!!

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Saw that last night, so stoked. You deserve much much worse for even hitting a female. Even more so in the cowardly way he did it.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Huerta just went up big time in my book, I always liked his fights and he is very talented. Hopefully he can put together a winning streak and make his way back to the UFC, I would love to see him there again. Its always fun to watch the big guys get KTFO.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
the guy was close to 300lbs....was awesome.....Can't believe be sucker punched that woman in the back of the head.....and even more suprised no one else stepped up to him, and or no one tried jumping Huerta afterwords...

Rustysballs

Awards
Rumor is,the guy Roger knocked out was former Texas Longhorn,former Atlanta Falcon, and former ATXFL(f*g football)player Rashad Bobino.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the first I've heard that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rumor is,the guy Roger knocked out was former Texas Longhorn,former Atlanta Falcon, and former ATXFL(f*g football)player Rashad Bobino.
It would explain why he looked so beastly, but that's the first I've heard of it as well.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
There are many ways to look at this in all reality. Would I have done handled it like he did, yes. Would I have taken it to such extremes no. Let me explain before you all call me sort of a coward or some junk like that. An ex girlfriend of mine was getting whooped by her bf. I saw this and intervened. I did not beat his ass, I did not even do damage. I walked up and put his hand behind his back and politely told him, do it again there will be issues. One of us will not be walking out of here on our power, and the hell it aint gonna be me. He backed off an apologized to her. A about 20 minutes cops showed up she had called them on me and said that I viciously attacked him and left marks on him etc etc... I put his arm behind his back, no marks. They were going to take me away..... Thankfully a nice old couple and a few teenagers came over to see what was going on. They all vouched for me and about 8 people saying the same story vs 2 people saying it kinda goes in my favor. I was let go and I cut off all ties with her. Through mutual friends I found out they are still together. Do I know if hes still tapping her around no... Do I care yes and no. I loved this girl and she was gonna sell me down the river... and at one point she loved me. My point is this... You defend this young woman and it is her bf and she presses charges against you and no one stands up, you go to jail. Now a lot of you will say I'll go to jail for it blah blah blah. Is it worth giving up your families for that person, your wife your kids? I have family I have to take care of and I am responsible for. My family will come first. Call what ever you wish I really don't care as this is the internet. having been there myself and seeing this first hand I have some room to say my opinion. Having also known a guy who spend a month in jail for the same thing before someone stepped forward with video to clear his name, yeah that changes my view....

There was a quote saying it is terrible to hit a female. As discussed in my ethics class a few semesters ago. My prof was a police chaplin for awhile. At this time i was at my heaviest (320) and he made a comment about a woman who beat the sh*t of a man my size. I laughed and said I'd beleive it. All the guys in that room said I would have just let her beat me it's wrong to hit a woman. My professor and I both laughed at the same time. He asked steelwolf do you have background. I go I kinda when I was 16 I was dating what I thought was a very nice young lady. At one point she got pissed at me for something I said and took a baseball bat to me in closed quarters. I said what were my options get brutally maimed maybe even killed or protect myself. I defended myself enough to get her to stop her attack and left. We never spoke again though saw each other in school with no words. I always said oh i'll never hit a woman before that. Now in days my motto is if you want to use force I will fight back. I am a very defensive fighter, but defensive fighters still hurt.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
There are many ways to look at this in all reality. Would I have done handled it like he did, yes. Would I have taken it to such extremes no. Let me explain before you all call me sort of a coward or some junk like that. An ex girlfriend of mine was getting whooped by her bf. I saw this and intervened. I did not beat his ass, I did not even do damage. I walked up and put his hand behind his back and politely told him, do it again there will be issues. One of us will not be walking out of here on our power, and the hell it aint gonna be me. He backed off an apologized to her. A about 20 minutes cops showed up she had called them on me and said that I viciously attacked him and left marks on him etc etc... I put his arm behind his back, no marks. They were going to take me away..... Thankfully a nice old couple and a few teenagers came over to see what was going on. They all vouched for me and about 8 people saying the same story vs 2 people saying it kinda goes in my favor. I was let go and I cut off all ties with her. Through mutual friends I found out they are still together. Do I know if hes still tapping her around no... Do I care yes and no. I loved this girl and she was gonna sell me down the river... and at one point she loved me. My point is this... You defend this young woman and it is her bf and she presses charges against you and no one stands up, you go to jail. Now a lot of you will say I'll go to jail for it blah blah blah. Is it worth giving up your families for that person, your wife your kids? I have family I have to take care of and I am responsible for. My family will come first. Call what ever you wish I really don't care as this is the internet. having been there myself and seeing this first hand I have some room to say my opinion. Having also known a guy who spend a month in jail for the same thing before someone stepped forward with video to clear his name, yeah that changes my view....

There was a quote saying it is terrible to hit a female. As discussed in my ethics class a few semesters ago. My prof was a police chaplin for awhile. At this time i was at my heaviest (320) and he made a comment about a woman who beat the sh*t of a man my size. I laughed and said I'd beleive it. All the guys in that room said I would have just let her beat me it's wrong to hit a woman. My professor and I both laughed at the same time. He asked steelwolf do you have background. I go I kinda when I was 16 I was dating what I thought was a very nice young lady. At one point she got pissed at me for something I said and took a baseball bat to me in closed quarters. I said what were my options get brutally maimed maybe even killed or protect myself. I defended myself enough to get her to stop her attack and left. We never spoke again though saw each other in school with no words. I always said oh i'll never hit a woman before that. Now in days my motto is if you want to use force I will fight back. I am a very defensive fighter, but defensive fighters still hurt.
Pretty sure it wasnt his GF, just some club rat. That guy is an EX football player. He had it coming, girls like that are retarded I am sorry man and I am pretty sure this girl wouldnt be with this guy at all.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it wasnt his GF, just some club rat. That guy is an EX football player. He had it coming, girls like that are retarded I am sorry man and I am pretty sure this girl wouldnt be with this guy at all.
You are pretty sure, but not 100%. Again is it worth giving up your family. He obviously struck first if you watch the video and continued to attack. When it comes down to it yes I would spoken with the guy. If he would have taken a swing at me I would have laid him out, but I would have been sure to have witnesses who could vouch for me. Everyone wants to be the savior, but one needs to decide how it is best to save someone. If I was in his place I would have first called the police then handled it. That way I am likely to have some buffer.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
The other part is this we can all say what we would do, but we only know when it happens. I know what I've done in the past but not every situation. I can only speculate.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, Huerta grew up in a very abusive home.
This is true. Now coming from a psych background myself it could mean a lot of things. It could mean he is desensitized to it and doesn't care. It could mean he going to be overly protective (as seen here). It could also mean no difference. Also a wide variety of the in between.

Now on his actions because of coming from the abusive home it just increases chances of a potential response it doesn't mean he is going to do it every time. In addition it does not legally excuse him or make it ok in society. All people are responsible for their actions. Though I do fully think at some times the civilian does need to stand up, and damn right I have. There are times that one needs to look at their whole families and a numbers game. For the greater good as I see it

IE:
Wife and kids vs one random person =i chose family
wife and kids vs 100 random people= I am going to chose the 100 random people.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Well all I know is that in California most likely the cops would jsut be like damn dude he got what was coming to him but dont do it again or a slap on the wrist. maybe where you live he would get caught. If not you could just run away. and if they found this video....deny deny deny!!! muahahahahah

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Well all I know is that in California most likely the cops would jsut be like damn dude he got what was coming to him but dont do it again or a slap on the wrist. maybe where you live he would get caught. If not you could just run away. and if they found this video....deny deny deny!!! muahahahahah
It definitely does depend on the town, and also your location with in that town. I tend to like very small down girls pop less than 750. They just are awesome. I knew for a fact if anything happened in most of them you would get off scott free. In a town like chicago and most of its surrounding subs thats just jail time. The only one time I can think of a time when nothing would have happened was probably a good 9 years ago in HS, when I was to young to think of consistences. A guy smacked a girl upside the head before the teacher could jump I told the kid "you ready to roll boy" He got into some awkward stance in me into a hybrid TKD and boxing stance as those were my only arts. I had a little grapping. About 4 other kids circled me and the teacher basically said so when steelwolf kicks all your assess your all going to the dean and charges are getting pressed while I will make sure he gets off. THere was a stand off for a few minutes and they broke off. To this day the kids say it never happened... HMMM

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I watched this too. Roger is badass and a gentleman to boot. He's probably getting a ton of ass for this haha:p

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I watched this too. Roger is badass and a gentleman to boot. He's probably getting a ton of ass for this haha:p
He's been getting tons of ass before this, look at the guy (no homo).

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
He's been getting tons of ass before this, look at the guy (no homo).

HAHAA. No I know but just imagine now. He was probably getting 1 10 a day....Now he's getting 10 10s a day. They probably wash his car for him too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the follow up? I'm at work and can't access that link.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the follow up? I'm at work and can't access that link.
Huerta basically does a play by play with the TMZ guys up until the part were they actually fight, doesn't go into detail because of legal reasons.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Sports Talk 2
thebigt Supplements 81
thebigt Supplements 4
GreenMachineX Anabolics 8
MMA 1