Brock Post Fight Interviews
- 07-06-2010, 12:21 PM
- 07-06-2010, 01:48 PM
07-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Behind the scenes, Brock is a pretty simple & humble country boy. I'm really happy with the HW division right now. It used to be a joke and now it's one of the more electric divisions. Brock's size & athleticism was appealing to me before his debut. I knew that with his combination he would have potential to be good. I just didn't know how he would put it together.
Frank Mir has put his 205 divisions aspirations asides and decided to stay at HW in response to something Brock said. Why the hell is he so obsessed?
NSCA - CSCS
07-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Allow me to make an analogy between Brock/Mir, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 online play. When an individual kills me either several times in a row, or several instances in one round, I am driven to kill that individual - whether it be pride, or an aspiration to demonstrate my own skills at the game. The defense rests its case!
07-06-2010, 02:56 PM
07-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Well, it was definitely nice to see a different Brock, humble and down to earth. Not a ****y jerk, that he was in first few fights. Maybe his becoming a parent in the near future and the illness, let him see life from a different prospective. Good video
07-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By VolcomX311 in forum MMAReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2010, 01:05 PM
- By brk_nemesis in forum MMAReplies: 67Last Post: 07-17-2009, 06:56 PM
- By warriorway in forum MMAReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:33 PM
- By stxnas in forum MMAReplies: 71Last Post: 05-28-2007, 07:00 PM
- By exnihilo in forum MMAReplies: 40Last Post: 11-23-2006, 12:13 PM