Rory Macdonald

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on this kid? Just finished watching 115 and saw his fight. Aside from that 3rd round the kid was smoking Condit. And he is not half ass fighter that's for sure.

He had some great hands, awesome speed, great footwork and some very, very impressive takedowns. Add that to his reach, height and age, seems like we will be hearing from this kid a lot in the future.

Also really poised and seemed to develop one awesome gameplan against a guy that isn't easy by any means. Put him in a good camp and it seems like he could do some serious damage in the division.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on this kid? Just finished watching 115 and saw his fight. Aside from that 3rd round the kid was smoking Condit. And he is not half ass fighter that's for sure.

He had some great hands, awesome speed, great footwork and some very, very impressive takedowns. Add that to his reach, height and age, seems like we will be hearing from this kid a lot in the future.

Also really poised and seemed to develop one awesome gameplan against a guy that isn't easy by any means. Put him in a good camp and it seems like he could do some serious damage in the division.
I fn loved those takedowns ! Condit was getting handled but sjowed his champion ability by surviving and turning the tide . I've always been a big fan of the natural born killer. He is always game and his staredowns are right up there with Wandy , Rampage , Thiago Silva . I know it's sposed to be all about sportsmanship and sh!t but I love me a meanass glare before/after a fight . Rory lokked ready to throwdown to .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
QUADMONSTER General Chat 3
Powerlifting/Strongman 0