Keith 'the dean of mean' Jardine

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I really like the guy a lot but his career is looking in terrible shape. He has had some real bad KO's and justm issed a couple of ending punches throw at Matt in his last fight. I thought he was going to knock down Matt and get a win. I liked both guys, I was going to be sad who ever lost. What do you think it happening to this guy? At least his jaw didnt look made of glass.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I would respect him a lot more if he came out in a ring entrance like the Techno Viking.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
haha he does pintch his nip everytime. He was swining for the fences. props to hammel for hanging in there.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
I personally respect the **** out of Hammil, but he is the slowest fighter I have ever seen in the UFC, it really looks like he's in slow motion sometimes. Did you see what Jon Jones did to him? Then again, he is on a "winning" streak with that DQ. I really think this was Jardine's chance to revive his career, but he couldn't pull through. I don't think he'll return to the days of glory when he beat Chuck. It seemed he was so desperate for a KO that he forgot to win the fight.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah im surprised with his exp and his camp how hes been doing. I respect both guys. I would hate to see both careers slide.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would respect him a lot more if he came out in a ring entrance like the Techno Viking.

I'll see your Techno Viking and raise you Pat Barry!