Steroid Admission

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    according to MMAWEEKLY.COM Shane Carwin may have taken roids in a case involving a steroid distributor.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...2324&zoneid=13
    that was summarized from another article. The "evidence" says steroids were shipped with the label "S.C." and as a professional fighter. Also says those stopped I believe in like 2006. Carwin was just tested for steroids in his fight against Lesnar. NOt saying that he never took them, or didn't take them b4 the lesnar fight. But if you don't read the entire article it makes him look a lot more guilty.

2. Yeah they contacted Carwins manager on saturday, supposedly he is gonna come out with a statement about the whole thing sometime soon. So we will see what happens then. Im not saying hes using anything now or that he has ever but at the same time this sort of thing does not surprise me at all.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Yeah they contacted Carwins manager on saturday, supposedly he is gonna come out with a statement about the whole thing sometime soon. So we will see what happens then. Im not saying hes using anything now or that he has ever but at the same time this sort of thing does not surprise me at all.
    yea I mean either way..this **** is from 2006...not even present....

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    that was summarized from another article. The "evidence" says steroids were shipped with the label "S.C." and as a professional fighter. Also says those stopped I believe in like 2006. Carwin was just tested for steroids in his fight against Lesnar. NOt saying that he never took them, or didn't take them b4 the lesnar fight. But if you don't read the entire article it makes him look a lot more guilty.
    Yeah dude I really dont care if he used and no freakin sh!t they get tested all the time. NO big name guy especially anyone from Greg Jacksons camp is going to test positive. It doesnt matter so many have used he most likely havnt done it forever. It does not take away anything he has done in the UFC. Dont believe everything you read. I am just pointing it out that somethingm ight come of this.

5. Another thing to think about is HGH use, which the UFC doesnt test for yet. If someone had access to all that they probably know where to get HGH. Im not trying to take anything away from him we dont even know if he really was juicing or not but if he was than one could say he probably would not be as big and strong as he is today which is basically his main advantage in the division. Oh well its not like there arnt others who have juiced before and id be willing to be some are on growth hormone right now. Carwin is still a beast.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    Yeah dude I really dont care if he used and no freakin sh!t they get tested all the time. NO big name guy especially anyone from Greg Jacksons camp is going to test positive. It doesnt matter so many have used he most likely havnt done it forever. It does not take away anything he has done in the UFC. Dont believe everything you read. I am just pointing it out that somethingm ight come of this.
    nothing can come of it b/c there is no proof. Also, in order for him to be charged he has to be caught in possession of it.

7. yeah its just really funny. I think the UFC does test got GH but not as rapidly as others. maybe they do 2-4 tests before a fight. you need to test more frequently for that. even if its just speculation it just shows that because this stuff is around the pressure to use to make it to the top level by using drugs is huge. I could care less I gave up caring on all sports who has used in the past. If guys are still using its pretty lame and if they get caught even lamer(usually means they did higher doses or closer to a fight) we all know this is the PED era. He is still one of my top 5 favorite fighters.

8. at the end of the day though...UFC does more testing then anyother organization. If you can get an advantage from something people are going to use it regardless....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 11:23 AM
  2. Non Steroid for TRT
    By RichTan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 03:27 PM
  3. steroid or ph?
    By theBIGcactus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 11:57 PM
  4. steroid-rx.com ?