Lesnar VS Carwin

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I know there is a ton of usage here in TX. It's also partially because they're ignorant to what they are; I saw 1 fighter take 3-4 HD before a fight and thought it was just a test booster.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I know there is a ton of usage here in TX. It's also partially because they're ignorant to what they are; I saw 1 fighter take 3-4 HD before a fight and thought it was just a test booster.


    Was it our mongolian beef buddy? Haha
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jcross View Post
    Was it our mongolian beef buddy? Haha
    That was in the land of loaded gloves AKA Louisiana.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. I've been reffering to Carwin as The Brockslayer for a long time now and am not about to stop Lesnar said he was "seeing tweety birds" after one of the shots he took from Mir . I think it was an uppercut and Carwin hits waaay harder than Mir . Brock will go to sleep in the first round and Shane's cardio will still go untested .
    Forgive me if I'm way off base about this but isn't the only difference between the aforementioned wrestling divisions school size ? More students - "better" division ?
    I like Cain's tat , no harm in rep'ing your heritage . Also I support Lyle "Fancypants" Beerholm's White Pride chest banner . I am white and very happy with it . Granted I am not self-admitted-reformed-skinhead-who-puts-a-large-bandaid-over-his-swastika-tat-during-his-fights . But there is also the fact that there is an extremely violent streetgang out west who call themselves Brown Pride . Got to look a little deeper sometimes I say .

  5. Quote Originally Posted by sonofsteven View Post
    Forgive me if I'm way off base about this but isn't the only difference between the aforementioned wrestling divisions school size ? More students - "better" division ?
    No, the only difference is a massive divergence in talent. Haha.

    Seriously, though: teams that would traditionally qualify for "DII" status viz., size can play in the DI just so long as they recruit properly and perform. Really cannot stress the sheer difference in talent between a DI and DII school. Absolutely massive.
    •   
       


  6. Division 1 teams have to sponsor at least 7 sports for men and 7 for women. To play at the D-1A level it's mostly about attendance requirements in football. 30,000 permanent seats in their stadium and average 17,000 per home game or 20,000 average of all football games in the last four years.

    Division 2 has to sponsor at least 4 and 4 sports for men and women.

    Obviously the talent gets progressively worse as you go from D-1A to D-1AA and D2 on down.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sonofsteven View Post
    I've been reffering to Carwin as The Brockslayer for a long time now and am not about to stop Lesnar said he was "seeing tweety birds" after one of the shots he took from Mir . I think it was an uppercut and Carwin hits waaay harder than Mir . Brock will go to sleep in the first round and Shane's cardio will still go untested .
    Forgive me if I'm way off base about this but isn't the only difference between the aforementioned wrestling divisions school size ? More students - "better" division ?
    I like Cain's tat , no harm in rep'ing your heritage . Also I support Lyle "Fancypants" Beerholm's White Pride chest banner . I am white and very happy with it . Granted I am not self-admitted-reformed-skinhead-who-puts-a-large-bandaid-over-his-swastika-tat-during-his-fights . But there is also the fact that there is an extremely violent streetgang out west who call themselves Brown Pride . Got to look a little deeper sometimes I say .
    D1 to D2 is largely a variance in Talent. Cal State Fullerton Baseball is in Division I, but the college is maybe a quarter of the size of a UC college, like UCLA, USC, UC Santa Barbara.... etc.
    NSCA - CSCS

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Do you watch much MMA as of late, or ever? Haha.
    I said, this is not going to be a wrestling match not that there would be zero wrestling.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I said, this is not going to be a wrestling match not that there would be zero wrestling.
    Not that it matters, but no, you said, "this is not a wrestling match, so the differences will mean little." The point being that wrestling differences are absolutely massive in MMA, as any recent card will show you.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I gurantee u Lesnar goes to takedown Carwin pretty damn quick.
    Agreed. I see Lesnar using knees, elbows, and takedowns. Assuming he is in control. I still say he loses partly due to ring rust.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No, the only difference is a massive divergence in talent. Haha.

    Seriously, though: teams that would traditionally qualify for "DII" status viz., size can play in the DI just so long as they recruit properly and perform. Really cannot stress the sheer difference in talent between a DI and DII school. Absolutely massive.
    Ice cold - but damned funny and I got what your saying .

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sonofsteven View Post
    I've been reffering to Carwin as The Brockslayer for a long time now and am not about to stop Lesnar said he was "seeing tweety birds" after one of the shots he took from Mir . I think it was an uppercut and Carwin hits waaay harder than Mir . Brock will go to sleep in the first round and Shane's cardio will still go untested .
    Forgive me if I'm way off base about this but isn't the only difference between the aforementioned wrestling divisions school size ? More students - "better" division ?
    I like Cain's tat , no harm in rep'ing your heritage . Also I support Lyle "Fancypants" Beerholm's White Pride chest banner . I am white and very happy with it . Granted I am not self-admitted-reformed-skinhead-who-puts-a-large-bandaid-over-his-swastika-tat-during-his-fights . But there is also the fact that there is an extremely violent streetgang out west who call themselves Brown Pride . Got to look a little deeper sometimes I say .
    He better land it because if he ends up on his back it will be Carwin seeing tweety birds along with a crooked nose. Just ask Mir about that one.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Lesnar wins.... hes a stronger and way better of an athlete, just like GSP is at 171. People who say he wont win are crazy, look at the fukin guy!!! I dont see carwin winning, in fact I see him getting dominated

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stullsy View Post
    Lesnar wins.... hes a stronger and way better of an athlete, just like GSP is at 171. People who say he wont win are crazy, look at the fukin guy!!! I dont see carwin winning, in fact I see him getting dominated
    You lost all credibility with that statement. By that logic, Bob Sapp would be dominant.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You lost all credibility with that statement. By that logic, Bob Sapp would be dominant.
    wait.....are you saying Sapp was not dominant?


    Come on......

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You lost all credibility with that statement. By that logic, Bob Sapp would be dominant.
    I have to agree. Lesnar is bigger, stonger and a better athlete but if he get's one of those meat hooks from Carwin it could be nap time.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You lost all credibility with that statement. By that logic, Bob Sapp would be dominant.
    I didnt mean it in turns of sheer size, I meant it in turns of performing... The guy is way more of a beast than people seem to realize. If your comparing Brock Lesnar to Bob Sapp you lost all credibility. It wont take long until Brock takes Carwin down and beats his face in.

  18. Carwin will take him out.

  19. We'll see what happens in 13 days.

  20. I dont care if I have to go to Hooters again(fack I hate that sh1t) I will be watching this fight.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I dont care if I have to go to Hooters again(fack I hate that sh1t) I will be watching this fight.
    What is there to hate about Hooters?


  22. I dont mind the girls lol. Its the loud drunk people I cant stand. Last time some drunk dumbass broke a glass at a table far away enough Idc but they were loud enough to be an annoyance. Plus just like putting myself in a situation to eat bad when Im trying to cut.

  23. Here are some recent pictures of Brock in training for UFC 116. He looks in great shape. This should be a good fight.



    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by stullsy View Post
    I didnt mean it in turns of sheer size, I meant it in turns of performing... The guy is way more of a beast than people seem to realize. If your comparing Brock Lesnar to Bob Sapp you lost all credibility. It wont take long until Brock takes Carwin down and beats his face in.
    What the hell are you trying to say in this post? They've both been extremely impressive in their respective careers and I'd say Carwin has the more impressive finishes and their is not a huge size difference between the two.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  25. wow what a retard. both are super impressive and super FUKING huge! should be good.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:18 PM
  2. UFC 105 Lesner vs. Carwin
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum MMA
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 12:47 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 03:14 PM
  4. my thoughts on lesnar
    By Bendiesel in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Log in
Log in