slyvia vs pudzaa

hog928

Awards
  • Established
any one see this one lol what a joke he looked scared as hell and then taps.. I thought he was worlds strongest man lol cant move this guy but u can pull a plane.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Yeah that fight pretty much sucked. Mariusz Pudzianowski looks like he has no concept of mma at all.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
no he wouldnt even throw a punch and the way i see it is how can u be the strongest man and not be able to move a guy

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
i couldnt find a good stream but guess i didnt. Mariusz definitely can't fight any legit fighter, sylvia weighed in at 305, he's a slob now, he was 258 and 265 when he fought arvloski. he's just pathetic now, if he really got back in the gym and tried he might make a run at the title in the ufc right now. i remember when he fought in tv for the second time. he looked huge!

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Sylvia should go fight in Dream or Sengoku for a year and do a bunch of juice and actually take his training seriously then try and make a comeback, but he is pretty much done I think.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
LOL gassed after 2 minutes!! What i cant stand is that he hasnt been training mma at all!!! even in this short period of time any dumbass can grasp a concept of throwing a jab, hook, cross. this is how you do a single/double leg you steroid monkey. what is he expecting, that hes just gonna throw 300 pound people away like theyr atlas stones?? I understand the conditioning issue, he is carrying a ton of muscle and being an explosion only athlete he will gas early. there is no excuse for not learning how to throw a punch or do a half decent takedown.

whats even funnier is the post fight press conference, butterbean looks like he just got back from a buffet and timmy calls himself a legend of the sport. go to mmatko and watch it, priceless!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Okay Pudz, please stop calling out Brock now. All this Pudz can take Brock talk can stop now, too.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i think pudz called out fedor at one point too, equally as comical

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
I forced myself to sit through the 10 minute video. I don't know what was stupider, Pudz thinking he was a legitimate MMA fighter, Sylvia being considered a relevant MMA fighter, or the dumbass announcer saying over and over again that Sylvia "is back". Sylvia looks like some fat slob redneck they found at the trailer park. What a joke.

Rustysballs

Awards
Pudzianowski doesn't belong in MMA.That was way to quick of a tap.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pudzianowski doesn't belong in MMA.That was way to quick of a tap.
There was a lot more there then a quick tap that revealed he shouldn't be in MMA :fing02:

I also hope this shines "SOME" light on the Brock is only good because he's a man-beast argument, because Pudz is actually more of a physical strength specimen then Brock, the difference is Brock does posses some talent.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man that was just funny and annoying at the same time lol.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
There was a lot more there then a quick tap that revealed he shouldn't be in MMA :fing02:

I also hope this shines "SOME" light on the Brock is only good because he's a man-beast argument, because Pudz is actually more of a physical strength specimen then Brock, the difference is Brock does posses some talent.
I hope people realize for brock strength isnt the only thing.

Big difference in pudz and brock, brock was an all american wrestler and has insane athleticism and coditioning. Pudz has nothing but strength....

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
slyvia is back!!!!!!! haha what a joke..